Goal

triada

Reaction score
searching for the song in the trailer. it´s not in the soundtrack. i can´t find it.

Just to clerify, it's the song near the end of the trailer with the techno sound and some kind of tribal chanting... hope that helps

I was looking for the name of that song as well and I did some searching and finally found it.

Artist: Kasabian
Title: Club Foot

hope u find the song somewhere...love that beat man...

laterz

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the song used in the trailer for the new movie GOAL. It's about this guy traveling to England to be a soccer player. The trailer aired on FOX a few days ago. thanks,

I think this might have been asked before, but does anyone know the groovy song from the latter half of the "GOAL!" television trailer? I can't think of it for the life of me, and it's driving me nuts!

Thanks a ton.

Found it. It's "Club Foot" by Kasabian, in case anyone else was wondering. It's the song that has the refrain that is very bass-heavy and has a repeated "ahAHahAHahAHH!". If that makes any sense.

Im looking to find out the name of the song at the end of the trailer for goal. Not the techno one but the dramatic one, i cut out the audio of the part that has the music so its easier for whoever trys to help me out... heres the link
Dont even ask about the video in the backround lol

Thanks alot

omg
i have heard that song somewhere but the name doesnt come to my mind nor the name of the author
dam
this is a tricky one

Originally posted by cchs08@Aug 8 2006, 02:14 PM
omg
i have heard that song somewhere but the name doesnt come to my mind nor the name of the author
dam
this is a tricky one
damn

Back