Test Drive Unlimited

straxi

Reaction score
HEy...theres a new game for the XBOX 360 called test drive unlimited....there is a trailer advertising the lotus car in the game and there are lyrics in the song that go like this,

"everthing seems to go fine...." "everybodys feeling alright" and it has a kind of techno funk beat to it...help is much appreciated!!!

cheers

I think it's a version of Compute by Soulwax... there are 2 on iTunes.

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie here! I've seen and heard about this website before. It's pretty dope!!! Alright ... here's my question:

on this review of TD: Unlimited, at 1:11 minutes into the video, a catchy techno-like song comes up (right when the 'Design' part of the review shows up). The only lyrics I can hear is "It's just another excuse." sung by a female singer. It ends at 4:03 minutes into the video. If anyone has a clue, thanks a lot!!!!

-Jason

A recent commercial for the game Test Drive Unlimited. Its that disco track in it, anybody got a clue what it is?

Thanks.

Does anyone maybe know any other songs/kinds of music that sounds similar this? Thanks.

Do you have a link to the trailer? That might help since there's so many Unlimited commercials.

Back