Underworld Evolution

sco24

Reaction score
:blink: okay so i saw underworld Evolution last night, and during the movie i heard this song that was great. really beautiful.

i believe the score is by Marco Beltrami. it's the scene where kate beckinsale is hit by sunlight at the end and doesn't get burned. then her and that dude guy kiss on the bridge for those of you who've seen the move.

the song is really angelic sounding, and was hoping somebody knew the title, or when the original score for the move comes out.

thanks
scott

Thanks for the spoiler warning. :(

ah i forgot.. sorry

but believe me it doesn't really take anything away from the movie

scott

Lakeshore Records will release Marco Beltrami's score for UNDERWORLD 2 on February 21st. You'll have to wait to find out then I guess!

Ryan

hmm I was looking for the song that ran about 6 minutes into the trailer.

i whould like to know the song too... i believe that it also played during the sex scene too.

yeah. i knew it played some time before the ending just couldn't remember where. but that makes sense.

i would think there'd be a track list of his original score soon.. but maybe not. i hate waiting for music that i want now!. haha

scott

here is the track list. Amazon.com says you can have it delivered the 25th of Jan.
1. The Undertaker (Renholder Mix) * Puscifer
2. Morning After * Chester Bennington vs. Julien-K
3. Where Do I Stab Myself In The Ears (The Legion of Doom Remix) * Hawthorne Heights
4. To The End (RnR Cheryl Mix) * My Chemical Romance
5. Vermillion pt 2 (Bloodstone Mix) * Slipknot
6. Burn (Alleged Remix) * Alkaline Trio
7. The Last Sunrise (Dusk Mix) * Aiden
8. Bite To Break Skin (The Legion of Doom Remix) * Senses Fail
9. Her Portrait In Black * Atreyu
10. Washing Away Me In The Tides * Trivium
11. Eternal Battle * Mendozza
12. Our Truth * Lacuna Coil
13. Cat People (Putting Out The Fire) * Gosling
14. Why Are You Up * Bobby Gold
15. Suicide * Meat Beat Manifesto
16. HW2 * Cradle Of Filth
listen to samples

yeah that's the soundtrack out now. i was referring to the original score done by
Marco Beltrami, which won't be out until February according to a previous post.

thats good for anybody looking for that one though thanks

scott

Sounds like an update of Eternity and a Day from the first Underworld score soundtrack. Guess they used it again for the second movie. I think the part your looking for starts about a 1:15 into the song.

yeah its almost out. i hope they lengthened that track "eternity and a day" since the last movie. its good but pretty short. hopefully they made it longer this time.

scott

Hmm... well, that's a shame. I'm not able to recognize the new or slightly modified version to "Eternity and a Day" in the Amazon samples that is found on the first Underworld score on the new Evolution score. If I remember correctly, the Evolution version was really extended and more intense... Any clues anyone?

The Assistance to Marco Beltrami responded to my inquiry about the song in Evolution and said the song is the very same from the first movie soundtrack score:

"The underworld 2 soundtrack actually used the same version from the first soundtrack so the tracks should be the same. I am not sure if it will be on the underworld 2 soundtrack also but it is definitely on the first one. The versions should be the same."

So, there you have it!

Evan

yeah that's upsetting.. i bet they didn't even put it on.. i think its also much more intense sounding and longer in the movie.. but u know they probably just looped it and some other high tech crap.. damn them!!!! hahah.. anybody actually buy the new cd yet or is it even out to check besides the samples on amazon?

scott

This is the song that played after Selene began talking about for the first time there was hope as the camera panned along the river and then the credits began, and ran about 1:30 or 2:00 before Puscifer's "The Undertaker" played. It was after the eternity and a day track that played, and sounded like it was part of the score album, perhaps? Anybody know? It was driving drum beats, nothing soft or any pianos or vocals if that helps.

these should be the song not included in the official soundtrack

"Morning After"
Performed by Chester Bennington vs. Ryan Shuck (as Julien-K)

"The Undertaker (Renholder Mix)"
Performed by Puscifer

"To The End"
Performed by My Chemical Romance

"The Last Sunrise"
Performed by Aiden

"Eternity And A Day"
Written by Paul Haslinger
Performed by Paul Haslinger

"Our Truth"
Performed by Lacuna Coil

i hope it could help you

(please forgive me if i have done any mistake but i'm new and i'm italian, so i may have misunderstood something :blush: )

Thanks Elena but that's just the soundtrack list from IMDB.com. I'm looking for a specific song that played at a specific scene (aka, the river fading out to the credits for about 2 minutes before Puscifer's song started). It wasn't Eternity and a Day, and it wasn't that, so it had to be from the score or something unreleased possibly. Anybody else know what I mean?

I'm not at home to check my DVD, but it's probably just part of the score. Go to amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, circuitcity.com, etc., and listen to some samples of the score CD. It could be the last track on the CD, and it would probably have a title that corresponds to what's going on at that moment.

Back