Home Depot

jazzfind

Reaction score
The home depot tune has different variations but it is almost celtic sounding sometimes with mandolin. It starts in 2/2 time then ends with a couple of measures of 3/4. the nice part is this time signature change. I wrote the company but they only referred me to an ad company that wouldn't tell me the artist.

can you describe whats going on in the commercial, cause im not entirely sure which one you are referring to.

I know exactly what you are talking about, it's the same jingle on every Home Depot ad. Personally, I hate it. It gets on my nerves. BUT, if you like it so much, there isn't an easy way to get it because it was made specially for Home Depot. It is not a song you'll just come across on the internet.

HOWEVER, if you want it that friking bad, you can always buy a TV DVD burner, burn a DVD of the commercial, put the DVD in your computer's DVD drive (if you have one), rip the DVD, extract the audio, crop the audio around the Home Depot jingle, buy an audio format-er, and format the song to MP3 format. :D :D :D :D :D

If you don't want to do that, you're basically out of luck. :( I'm sorry.

Cheers ;)

That music track is original, for Home Depot, and has been used over and over (and over and over) again. It's not from an artist, but written by an ad music company.

Back