2007 Chevrolet Avalanche

Caboozy

Reaction score
Saw a commercial the other day (seen it twice) for the Avalanche. Don't remember too much about the commercial except there was this effect of the ground folding up underneath and they referred to the gas (mileage?). There were no lyrics to the song but I'm looking for the band who did it. Sorry about the vague details, the visual effects in the commercial are cool enough where its easy to forget what they say about the car.

It says its the most flexible vehicle. And the building and roads mend together in the commercial.

I am really wanting to find the song that is in the 2007 Chevy Avalanche commercial. In the commercial there are buildings and things folding up and the line for the chevy is "most flexible vehicle". i know there are a few others lookin for this...but i wanted to start it again under a different title so more of you could look at it and maybe try and tackle it. thanks in advance for any helpers.

Man, I cannot remember the vehicle, but it seems to be driving thru a New York cityscape of buildings, and the buildings seem to fold open to allow the car to exit certain drives. I wanted to know the song playing while all this is going down. Kind of a catchy hook laden thing I believe.

Back