Delta Air Lines Atlanta Braves baseball

US787

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This commercial airs while Atlanta Braves games are going on - it features Jeff Francoeur hitting a home run to a kid that sent Jeff a letter.

Take a look for yourselves:

www.delta.com/marketing/braves/index.jsp

Go to "Up Next for Delta: Jeff Francoeur" under 'At Bat' and you'll find it.

Does anyone know what the music is?

Thanks,

No offense dude, but WTF is your buddy icon about?

OK, does anybody know? Because I'm going crazy looking for this song. Please click on the link in the first post and watch the commercial.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jun 10 2006, 08:35 PM
thats an awesome song i also want to know what this is called
also Go Braves!
it's about telling someone to go buck a fuffalo in english it tells someone to go Fuck a buffalo

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney+Jun 17 2006, 08:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ballz Mahoney @ Jun 17 2006, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Ballz Mahoney@Jun 10 2006, 08:35 PM
thats an awesome song i also want to know what this is called
also Go Braves!
it's about telling someone to go buck a fuffalo in english it tells someone to go Fuck a buffalo[/b][/quote]
Well I knew that :D
I was asking why you choose that for your avatar. But I guess it's just to be funny.

OK, back to the thread topic - take a look at this link
www.delta.com/marketing/braves/index.jsp
and see if you know the song or who it's by.

I emailed Delta on the weekend and this morning received an answer
about the music used for the commercial:

"The music is an original score that was created by Modem Media. The
music cannot be purchased anywhere and can only be listened [to] on
Delta.com."

Does anyone know who does the music in the new Delta/Atlanta Braves commercial. In the commercial it shows the streets of what looks like London from a high vantage point as groups of brightly clothed sports fans are marching through the streets singing a song "Come on, Come on...." I cant make out the rest but it sounds like an English or Irish group singing, then they finally converge at a single pub. The pubkeeper turns on the TV or "tele" I guess in the case, and the Braves game is on as the croud yells in approval then the same song continues. Anyone have any ideas, this might be a regional commercial so people outside the South might not have seen it. Thanks,

John

Back