More Sex & the Single Mom

AstroJade

Reaction score
More Sex & the Single Mom

I hope someone can help me find the title/artist of this song. It plays during the scene where Sarah(Chelsea Hobbs) and Gabe(Lucas Bryant) are in the photo dark room. Gabe asks Sarah to get some pictures from the other room and to turn the CD player on, when she does, the song begins. It is by a woman that sounds like Sarah McLachlin, with an ambient deep base groove and she sings "Don't Let it Get Cold..." several times.

I searched, but had no luck. I hope someone can help me with this one. Thanks.

The song was also featured in an episode of "Ghost Whisperer" where Melinda and her husband are on the porch, and he stands above her to kiss her. Some more lyrics are "help my heart, help my soul, help yourself, don't let it get cold."
Is there anyone that can help me with this one? I would be ever so grateful!

I'll take a really random guess here ...

Just going off of the "sounds like Sarah McLachlan" thing ...

Maybe something by the band Hem ???

Here's the band's music site where you can listen to RAM samples of a lot of their songs ...

http://www.hemmusic.com/music.html

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Thank you for the reply, but I don't think thats it. This song has more of an electronic ambient sound. Hem does have a pretty voice though. I really didn't think I'd get a reply, so thanks again. ;)

I've searched and didn't come up with anything. Maybe someone can help me find the full credits to this movie. I've checked IMDB, but they don't have a soundtrack listing.

Hi-I think this song is by a band named XOCH, but I'm not sure of the name of the song. The band does have a website though. Good luck!

Back