Samsung Washer and Dryer

Linda75409

Reaction score
I heard a commercial for the first time last week and hope I am not just behind times, but I haven't seen it posted here. I hope someone can help. I believe it's a TV advertisement for a certain Samsung brand washer/washing machine. The music is kind of hypnotic and repetitive. I think it's electric guitar for the most part with other instruments. I love it and would really like to know who wrote it and who plays it and whether it is available for purchase or where it can be heard on the Internet. Any information on this music is much appreciated. The next time I hear the commercial, I will try to get more information. I believe I heard it on the Food Network channel.

Thank you! :)

Linda

I actually just saw this commerical myself on HGTV and it was for Samsung silvertone washer and dryer. It had a really heavy (and hypnotic) guitar riff. It reminded me somewhat of Oasis to be honest. I'm also curious who the band/artist is.

Does anyone know the name of the song used in the Samsung Silvercare washer/dryer commercials? It's a little psychedelic, a little trippy. I really like it, and would love to get a copy.

Hi,

Does anyone know the song in the commercial for Samsung laundry machines? I've only seen it once, so I don't know too many details. It didn't have words, I don't think...at least not the part they played. Hope someone can help!

APril

i'd also like to know what the song is called...

the commercial was for the samsung "silvercare" washer and dryer (I think)
and there were no lyrics
just guitar i believe

I guess no one knows...

I have only seen the commercial once and I'm beginning to think that I will never see it again. :wacko:

Are you talking about the one that it is Samsungs A revolution in clean commercial for washing machines.

I want to know what that one is too. It sounds very 1980's "The Cult" guitars sounding.

Back