you have no idea how glad i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i had no idea this site even existed twenty minutes ago. but now, with very little searching, i know so many songs from commercials ive been wondering about for so long.
seriously.
this is a support group for people like us.
THANKYOU!

Heylo!

Why dontcha post a Hello over in the "Introduce Yourself" section?

That way, many folks can say hello!

B)

oh, sorry. i was so excited i didnt even look around to find out there was an introduce yourself section. :\

I have to admit myself that i have been on here pretty much everyday since i joined which was like about a week ago... i think! its a brilliant site fantastic idea to whoever started it up! :D

Originally posted by Butterfly3000@Jun 23 2006, 09:03 AM
I have to admit myself that i have been on here pretty much everyday since i joined which was like about a week ago... i think! its a brilliant site fantastic idea to whoever started it up! :D
Yes, welcome to your new addiction!! :devil:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jun 23 2006, 08:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jun 23 2006, 08:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Butterfly3000@Jun 23 2006, 09:03 AM
Yes, welcome to your new addiction!! :devil: [/b][/quote]
:ph34r: I knew it. I'm addicted.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jun 23 2006, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jun 23 2006, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Butterfly3000@Jun 23 2006, 09:03 AM
Yes, welcome to your new addiction!! :devil: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Good one, Rhonda.

You guys are just adtunoholics :angry:
Uh-oh.. I think gettin addicted to <_<

i share the same joy and the same curse as everyone here...

Yeah....

But it's also a miracle....to find songs that you'd thought you'd never know and to have the knowlegde to get them....a true godsend!

All AdTuners....UNITE!

LOL

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Being a new member of a few weeks, I have concluded after having looked at the various subjects and discussions that you people need to get lives of your own including myself for even taking the time to comment.[
Thank you for sharing,
Mr. Mahty

:lol: I like how you meowed first, way to emphasize your case. :eek:k:

Originally posted by mrmahty@Jul 12 2006, 10:06 PM
Being a new member of a few weeks, I have concluded after having looked at the various subjects and discussions that you people need to get lives of your own including myself for even taking the time to comment.[
Thank you for sharing,
Mr. Mahty
Oh you, sir, can most certainly SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Originally posted by mrmahty@Jul 12 2006, 06:06 PM
Thank you for sharing,
Mr. Mahty
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back