Underworld Evolution

dick33

Reaction score
anyone remember that song with the dood like yelling during the song right before the trailer was over?
:blink:

Its Red Tape by Agent Provocateur. It was used in the the first Underworld movie trailer. The one at the end of Evolution is a remix.

Towards the end of the trailer for Underworld: Evolution, they play a song that sounds a lot like a remixed edition of "Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur... anyone know if this song actually exists, or if the studio just remixed it for the trailer? Thanks for the help :)

at 1:09 to 1:40 in the trailer the track that plays is called - Def Con (Choir) Immediate Music

Thanks, but I'm looking for the last song... it runs from about 1:44 to 2:08 in the trailer.

does anyone know what the name of the music is thats played from the beginning until 1:09? also is the last song red tape by agent provacateur except a remix or something, like rage226 said?

:unsure: THis song at the end where it sounds like a girl singing??? anybody know? :huh:

I was watching RAW and on USA they played a new commercial for Underworld Evolution. There is a song on there, but it isn't Red Tape or any remake of it, it sounds like a heavy metal tune and the vocalist I couldn't really make much out from but perhaps somebody here heard it and knows what song it is? It played today (Jan 2nd) so I'm not sure if its new or just started playing on the USA network or what. Any help?

NIN is the one, thanks! I should have known but I don't listen to much of their newer stuff anymore (post-Fragile). Thank ya!

I know red tape is in the trailer but what is the other piece with the choir?

Not checked the full trailer but the version used in the current commercials is the Nynex Remix of The Hand That Feeds.

Yeah... some delicious faux-analog distortion on that lead loop.

Hmm, Nynex or Photek, they both use similarly distorted leads. Photek is a label-level musician, so more likely Photek.

Back