Hitman Blood Money

Schubert! Thanks, I knew the song, I just couldn't remember the name or who wrote it.

Jesper Kyd did the entire Hitman Blood Money Soundtrack. If your refering to the song played in the short intro video before the main menu then it's not on the soundtrack.

But if you are refering to the piano song played when the main menu is up it's called "Main Title" by Jesper Kyd. "Apocalypse" is also a good song on that soundtrack. The only downer to the soundtrack is that it doesn't have the song from Club Hell, only Club Heaven.

Here are the track listings.....

1. Apocalypse
2. Secret Invasion
3. Before the Storm
4. 47 Attacks
5. Hunter
6. Action in Paris
7. Amb Zone
8. Night TIme In New Orleans
9. Vegas
10. Club Heaven
11. Invasion on the Mississippi River
12. Rocky Mountains
13. Day Light in New Orleans
14. Trouble in Vegas
15. Funeral
16. Main Title

However, the sound track does not have the HitMan version of Ave Maria. So who sings the song?

I'm not sure of the name of the kid who sings this piece, but if you do a few internet searches for "jesper kyd ave maria" I'm sure you will find something, I did.

I can help with this one. The version of Ave Maria you seek is by a singer named Christina England and it's on her 2001 "Be Still, My Soul" album (available on iTunes).

Since we're on the subject of Hitman: Blood Money, I've noticed that the version of "Secret Invasion" slightly different than it is in the soundtrack. You can tell because at one point in the decending harp riff (during game play), it uses alternating minor scales whereas the album version skips this part altogether. I sure wish I could get my hands on that version.

Back