Target Tara Jarmon

amy2006

Reaction score
Hi, there are those target commercials with international designers in them. The latest one is the designer Tara Jarmon. In this commercial there is some french music playing in the background...I was wondering if anybody could tell me where that is from or where I could find it. Thank you!

This may be pointless info, but ...

I seem to recall the last time Target featured an International designer - Luella something from England ... it turned out that the cool punky music in the background was made just for the ad ...

I have not the TV ad yet featuring this newest designer (however, I have seen the clothing section in an actual Target store) ...

Maybe Target went all out this time and decided to use a real French-language tune, then again, maybe Target did the same thing again and created music just for the ad ... I dunno ...

This French tune ... does it have any discernable lyrics? Guy/girl singing? Prominent musical instruments? Genre?
What other info can you provide about the tune?

B)

It sounds a lot like a remake of Ca Plane Pour Moi (This Life For Me) by Plastic Bertrand. Believe it or not...that song was played in National Lampoons European Vacation when they were running through the Louvre.

Not 100% sure though. I'm actually desperate to find out the song you're talking about from that Target Ad. I'll post if I find out for sure.

I saw a new target commercial today. It was for a new clothing line. It had a french rock song. The song was also in European Vaction when the Grizwalds are in the museum. I tried Channel Red but it doesnt seem to be working.

help please?! :D

I don't know if this is the one or not, learned about this elsewhere ...

Possibly ...

Plastic Bertrand - "Ca Plane Pour Moi" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Does anyone know the song used in the Tara Jarmon for Target ad? Don't know the lyrics cos its a French song, but sounds fairly recent and is sort of punky/new wavey.

I believe the song you're looking for is ...

Plastic Bertrand - "Ca Plane Pour Moi"

This was used in 'National Lampoon's European Vacation' ... I've been told ...

Also, there's a different version of this song ...

Elton Motello - "Jet Boy, Jet Girl"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back