Step Up

choppers4ever

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody knew what the title of the music played in the step up trailer was.
Thanks so much :)

I was wondering if anyone knew the hip-hop in the middle/end of this trailer. It starts when the guys says "Lets' Get It Goin" and it's the background music when she dean says, "It's not that you don't have talent. It's so much more than that." That music. Anyone know? Thank you!

Pleeease, could somebody tell me what the name of the song is in the latter bit of the "step up" trailer. its hiphop/opera....pretty dramatic piece of music.
thanks so much

the song is "Youngbloodz;Imma Shine" but the trailer took out the words from it & your wondering for the other song when she told him to bring tights its called made but i forgot the artist name ill tell you when i can remember.

the song is by Youngbloodz-imma shine [the trailer played it differently cause they took out the verse & chorus & only played the beats if you know what i mean.so the youngbloodz one has words.i was searching for this song too until i thought of a smarter way.look up the step up soundtrack=)

youngbloodz-imma shine [the trailer people took off the words from the song so the song sung by youngbloodz have the words.so if you want orchrestra only then i have no clue.

Hey can anybody tell me this song/tune that is played in this trailor. Its the song playing when they show the orchestra scene. Thanks.

You may want to be more specific, since it would seem there are at least 4 different songs in this trailer. Another thread has found the name of the one that starts w/ "let's, get it, goin!" and is an orchestra scene (Youngbloodz, Imma shine), but everything else, especially the great instrumental part in the very beginning, is still unknown. Anyone know what it is?

some1 help
lookin for the song in the clip of step up the movie
not the sean paul song
author and name?

Originally posted by BrucasFanx3@Aug 1 2006, 08:54 PM
the song is "Youngbloodz;Imma Shine" but the trailer took out the words from it & your wondering for the other song when she told him to bring tights its called made but i forgot the artist name ill tell you when i can remember.
omg.. please try and remember the artist or band that sings the song(made, that is)...

I became obsessed and actually played the part when the artist/ band sings and i cannot seem to get the artist.. instead i got some lyrics

i have posted the lyrics if anyone can find a match by song or something...

here they are:

(in the beginning before the orchestra and youngbloodz part)

"I got this girl and she's the only thing (then he catches her...)
anybody *seen something so fine now's the time to read my lips"

(*possibly replace with "packing" instead of seen, couldnt completely make that part out)

later after the orchestra//youngbloodz

he sings the same part above from 'anybody' to 'lips'... and then proceeds with
"Any *body knows the woman's a dime"

(*again, replace body with "woman" as another possibility.. it wasn't so clear. )

I will appreciate any leads.. thanks alot

it might be show me the money by petey pablo

tell me if i am wrong

It's not show me the money by petey pablo. I believe the song is the last one on the soundtrack, which will come out on Tuesday. It's called "Made", and it's by Jamie Scott :) hope that was helpful

oops. sorry guys, I just checked out "Made" and it's not the song that starts with "let's get it going." I really want to know what that is too!!

heres the complete list of songs in the soundtrack album

Step Up - Complete Track List:
1) Ciara f/ Chamillionaire - Get Up
2) Sean Paul f/ Keyshia Cole - Give It Up To Me
3) Yung Joc f/ 3LW - Bout It
4) Petey Pablo - Show Me The Money
5) Samantha Jade - Step Up
6) Kelis - 80's Joint
7) Chris Brown - Say Goodbye
8) Drew Sidora f/ Mario - For The Love
9) Anthony Hamilton - Dear Life
10) Clipse - A'in't Cha
11) Youngbloodz - Imma Shine
12) Dolla - Feelin' Myself
13) Deepside - Lovely
14) Gina Rene - U Must Be
15) Drew Sidora - Til The Dawn
16) Jamie Scott -
hope it helps

regarding the dramatic music that starts with "let's get it going"... I was listening to the songs, and it sort of sounds like the background music on "Bout It", but I'm not sure. :unsure:

its sounds a bit like get this money by g-dep and p diddy and others

Alright.
First instrumental at teh very beginning of the trailer is Youngbloodz, "Im'ma shine"
the one near the end I think is the instrumental version of Yung Joc "'bout it." Hard to hear it amongst the vocals, but it's there. Hope that helps.

And the song in the middle and at the very end is "made" by jamie scott. jaime scott. something like that

Back