Target in-store

Dune137

Reaction score
Hi!
Im going nuts trying to find out the name of a song played at our local (Miami) Target in the entertainment department monitors. Its an upbeat, sort-of Techno-pop song and I think it says something like "f-f-fantasy..." or something like that...you can hear horns in the background. The ad shows silhouettes in red and white of people dancing to it and says "Channel Red" in the corner...apparently thats the Target store channel. They loop it about every 5 minutes. I checked Target, but couldnt find any info on it.
HELP!!! LOL
Thanks.

man, i work at target and i hear that sh.. everyday. i wish i could just smash them damn tv sets.

btw i dont the name of dat song :)

Hi, I have been in a few different targets in the past couple months and they all have the same Jukebox/music sampler player. There is a cd called Celtic Moods that has a sample of the song on the player. The player doesn't say what song is playing and the cd only lists song titles and not an artist. I listened to the songs on amazon and looked at the cd on target.com but I don't think this is the same cd they have for sale in their stores. The song sample in the store has a celtic flute sound to it which sounds like some of the music from the movie Titanic. Any body else know what i'm talking about?

Yeah..I think they have the same player at walmart. I actually bought 'Celtic Wonder' to celebrate my irish heritage..it's pretty good.

Thanks for the info. I might just have to get the cd to find out what song it is. As for my heritage I might have some Irish in me. I'll get the cd to celebrate my love for good music.

Lovely... but I just have to comment on the fact that it made me giggle to see a tough-looking Terminator avatar asking about Titanic-like Celtic flute music. Tee hee!! ;)

Tough guys have their sensitive side too yuh know "or at least the real men like myself do B) . I have an extensive taste in music from metal to this celtic flute stuff. If it's good I like it, if it sucks i'll let you know as well. "I'll be back, I'm the governor of Kelly-4kneeuh"

True enough, true enough... though if you like Celtic music, I highly recommend Loreena McKennitt. She's my personal favorite. ;)

Hee hee... *Pictures the Govenator sipping tea and knitting*

:p

I was wondering about a short tune in one of Target's In-Store spots. The commercial is for the Bookmarked Winter 2007 title Come Back. The commercial features a red ribbon floated among various groups of women reading books. The tune itself is an instrumental using a horn (maybe an oboe?). It's not very long. Just wondering if anyone was familiar with from where it came.

Bill

I've recently seen a commercial (on store on their TV selection) which was for either Club Target or something about Bookmark, either way it was about reading. The commercial was still pictures of women, and a large red ribbon would move around them and then cut to a different picture.

There's no words to the music at all, simply some tranquil music. I haven't been able to find the commercial in YouTube yet.

i "thought" :huh: i saw a target commercial with carrie underwood in it...and she was in red??? :p

I've very sure that's not it, I haven't even seen the commercial on public TV yet, only that inhouse channel Target plays on their display TVs in electronics.

hello,I love the song in the commercial that you're talking about. Any idea on what the name of the song is?I've been looking for it.

thanks

Btw, I've seen the commerical again and it's specifically for Target's book club called "Bookmarked" which advertises the url (song is not on the site)

target.com/bookmarked

I highly doubt this commercial will ever be on public television.

Back