What is your cellphone ringtone?

haha i luff you, young andy.

i dream of jeannie / pussycat meow / if i ain't got you

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For for calls from home, Knight Rider theme song for everyone else.

i don't own a cell phone, but my friend has the imperial march from star wars as his wife's ringtone

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 4 2006, 03:34 PM
Eh? :huh:
i think maybe he meant you could find what you were looking for on the internet. hahahah that's awesome.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Jun 4 2006, 10:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Jun 4 2006, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 4 2006, 03:34 PM
Eh? :huh:
i think maybe he meant you could find what you were looking for on the internet. hahahah that's awesome. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anderson "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a song by U2. ;)

Originally posted by sickboy@Jun 4 2006, 04:05 PM
my friend has the imperial march from star wars as his wife's ringtone
That's what I have if my dad calls me. :lol: The James Bond Theme is for calls from home. One of my little sisters has "Under The Sea" from the Little Mermaid. The Muppet Show Theme is for my sister-in-law. One brother has the Super Mario Brothers (original) and the other has a line from Napoleon Dynamite "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day." For everyone else it's the Harry Potter theme.

my ringtone on his phone is the theme to happy tree friends.
not quite sure what he's getting at with that one.

Back