Verizon "Someday"

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Its a Fairly New Verizon Buisness commercial it has lyrics and it says "Someday." alot in it does anyone know the name and who's it by?

I believe it's Diana Ross with "Someday, we'll be together"

note I said believe
:p

note I said " I believe"....I came in at the end of it.

::red in the face:: :lol:

The original is the Five Stairsteps but I don't think that's the version in the commercial. If anyone can enlighten me as to who recorded the commercial, I would appreciate it.

Please help me identify song and artist currently played in Verizon Business ads. It has words similar to: "Someday, things are gonna get better" and "Someday there'll be peace on earth". Thanks.

I think the song you're looking for is ...

The 5 Stairsteps - "Ooh Child"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

the guy talking sounds like keifer sutherland. and it he says someday alot. i just wanna know what the song is and who sings it. thanks.

Hi,
The name of the song is Ooh Child (Things are going to get brighter.) It has been remade a bunch of times, but I think the original could have been the Five Stairsteps or something like that. It is on the Riding in Cars with Boys soundtrack.

Hi, just caught a glimpse of a commercial--cant remember much content, but it seems it was for a computer, phone co, or something hi-tech. I do, however, remember the song---"oo--ooo, child, things are going to get easier, oo--oo child, things are going to get brighter; someday, someday--etc, then, "right now". Sly and Family stone? The commercial featured outdoors scenes, and briefly, someone on a train. Help, please? Thanks. Alison

the song title is "Ooh Child" - and it looks like it's by Five Stairsteps, but it doesn't sound quite like I remember it... :unsure: maybe it's my speakers...

I am pretty sure the version they are using is the cover done by Dino

Dino - Ooh Child

steven

I'm pretty confident that the version they used for this commercial was done by Dino

steven

:) Hi, and thanks, that's it! Who sang the original song, though (in the 60's or 70's)? Just curious. I am glad you came thru, though. Alison.

What is the song for the Verizon Wireless commercial "someday"? In the beginning it starts la la la la la la la and then it shows a lady blwoing bubbles and then it shows people in different places like a guy riding in a car... and a guy in front of tv screens, and a lady writing an equation Finally at the end it says "someday is today, Verizon never stops working for you"

Thanks for the help!

Thanks DLFerguson, you were right. After hearing the whole song I will grab the actual commercial off the TV. Thanks for the help!

Back