NBA Finals

cvillain

Reaction score
theres a song in the background at a beach scene and the championship trophy is made out of sand

Hey, has anyone seen the new NBA Finals commercial? It has some type of strings or orchestral music and the commercial has some singer (maybe ashanti) getting ready to sing, but the song isnt by her, its an instrumental song. I'm afraid its an original song made for the commercial but i was hoping maybe it wasnt and somebody knew what it was?

The song you are looking for might be "Noah's Arkestra" by Mountains in the Sky.I know that this one was used for one of the commercials.

I also saw a commercial, where it was all black and white and featured mostly on a man walking through cameras and such. It wasn't the same commercial, but it was all instrumental as well, mostly upper strings.

There is a commercial on the NBA Finals and it has some violin-ish music, anyone know?

The song (artist - song): Fort Minor - Remember the name, has been played throughout the NBA playoffs, is that the song you are looking for?

You could also be looking for "Noah's Arkestra" by Mountains in the Sky, this song was used in some NBA Finals ads.

I saw the commercial too, it's not "remember the name" and its not that one from Noah's Arkestra either, this one is different, it grabs your attention and it's much more dramatic, they run high highlights of Oscar, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Jordan, Shaq ...damn it i wish someone knew what i'm talking about me.

You're not the only one who's seen the commercial--I just saw it and simply had to log onto Adtunes to see if anyone's found it. Apparently not yet, though...still, it was great music.

-NC

OMG, i've been trolling the internet for the last hour looking for this song. So far I think this is the closest i've come, lol. To me it kinda resembles the Violin Theme from Requiem for a Dream. I must have it...

It was Gangsta's Paradise for the ABC ad I saw. Great instrumentals.
This ad was filmed in black & white showing seat covers being put over folding chairs and other event preparations.

No, I just saw the ABC NBA Finals commercial
http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html
It does sound awfully similar to Gangsta's paradise, but it's still completely different. I think it's not a song from any album, but a music made just for the tv ad.

How about the song to the commercial that goes like "342 NBA finals games, 15 Game 7's, 6 dynasties, 59 Champions" anyone know the song?

In the case of the commercial that I think most of you are talking about...their is not a whole lot of music in the background.

The song that I think the original poster was talking about with the strings and what not was being played on ESPN. It was a good song. Too bad no one knows what it is.

I saw one of the most recent NBA commercials. The music included piano and strings (violins or similar, kinda orchestral). The first thing that hit my mind was Moby. I believe the song is "God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters". I have it on the MobySongs CD and played it and it sounds like it may be it.
"God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters" by Moby, ....final answer!

I am trying to find the name of the song used in the NBA final commercials that has those famous quotes. I remember one of them had the Confucius quote about "success does not coming from not failing, but rather getting up each time you fall." Not sure if that is the exact quote, but something to that nature. The song that they played in the background sounds like the Gladiator Movie song "Elysium Fields" or something to that nature. Does anyone know what the name of this song is? I love it.

Back