Alaska tourism

Nepenthe

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song by a female singer; the song was on one of those tourist commercials for the states - this time, it was Alaska.

The lyrics include something like '..see if you can't find me..' and at the end, '..to Alaska.'

Help? e.e

I have. Unfortunately, the lyrics don't match up, and I know only a few words of the song - but none are in that song. :(

Thank you, by the way.

I actually haven't seen this one in a while, but the song just popped into my head and I figured it can't hurt to ask.

The song on the commercial went like this: "I heard her voice calling. Come and see if you can't find me, can't find me on the road to Alaska". It's a girl singing. The commercial was for tourism in Alaska and only aired/airs on the Travel Channel.

I highly doubt this is a real song, lol. But I was hoping maybe it was available somewhere on the net because I like it so much.

I dunno ...

I'm taking a really far out guess here ...

Maybe a female singer doing a cover of ...

The Bee Gees - "Road to Alaska" ???

As I said, I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

You had me convinced for a moment that it was a real song! I even tried to download it (with no luck). Once I looked up the lyrics though, I know that can't be it. Really good guess though. Thanks. ;)

Eh, well, I tried ... You're welcome for my non-answer! LOL! :p :lol:

Re: Alaska tourism commercial

The ads are airing again and it's driving me crazy that this song is not available for purchase at least. It's a great song.

If anyone hears anything new, please post! :)

I appreciate any current help.

~Jenn

Re: Alaska tourism commercial

Try Kathy Dunn at kdunn -at- alaskatia.org

The song is approximately a bit over a minute in length and comes with the following caveat:

This song cannot be broadcast or used commercially except by ATIA which owns all rights.

Back