Victoria's Secret "What Is Sexy"

beakid007

Reaction score
ok so i have two songs i want to know about in two victoria's secret ads.

1)it aired in 2002, it was a "what is sexy" commercial where gisele bundchen is walkin frm a train station, and then this girl is like draggin a white blanket in the hallway and passes this other vs model,then they show like adriana lima walking with away from a car and the sun shines on her eyes.sry my description of the ad is bad but oh well,and the song has no person singing in it yet and its just rockin roll.

2)the second ad aired in 2001 it was another "what is sexy" ad,where heidi klum is in a blue bra and underwear set and its raining and she's kissing this guy on like the shoulders,then adriana lima is drinking milk and she has blue on and some of the milk spills on her breasts and she wipes her lips off and smiles,and then tyra banks got straight hair and she's dancing while a fan is on in front of her,and gisele bundchen is laying in bed and later on this guy tries to touch her and she whips him with some kind of cloth and sticks her tongue out at him. the song is like kind of electronica and rock (not overseer)and the singers faint voice, i think he's saying "she comes." and thats all i can make out of his voice.

thx so much for reading,but PLEASEEEEEEE find these two songs for me!!!! i kno some ppl have great skills in finding really hard songs, use them to help someone who's been crazy for this song since the first time i ever saw it!!!which was like 3 and 4 years ago!!!plzzzzzzz help,God Bless if u find it or not!!!thank u!!!

The lyrics of the second one sound like Massive Attack's "Inertia Creeps." You can hear a clip here, track 4. Direct link for iTunes.

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

NOW ALL I NEED IS THAT OTHER SONG AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!LOL THANK U SOOOOO MUCH!

Did we ever figure out what the fist song was?

On top of that, Vic Sec has another commercial out that is set to a rockish toon. Any and all help appreciated.

WGK

If it was 2002, then the first song was most likely "Hung in a Bad Place" by Oasis, from their 2002 album "Heathen Chemistry". There are words, but the ad just used the intro to the song.

Unfortunately, all the sample links I found jump to the middle of the song.

Okay but there are two parts of the what is sexy video on Ryoni.Does anyone know the second song?It's kind of an up tempbo hip hop beat.Where all the models are doing photo shoots and runway shows.

Originally posted by Golden_Gypsy@Jan 25 2006, 10:43 PM
Okay but there are two parts of the what is sexy video on Ryoni.Does anyone know the second song?It's kind of an up tempbo hip hop beat.Where all the models are doing photo shoots and runway shows.
OOOO It's by Overseer-Slayed.My bad.

What is the song in this Victoria's Secret commercial

I am dying to know as well.

If anyone knows, pretty please let us know...

I really want this song :cry:

Nevermind, I found it. I should've performed a better search on this forum. The answer is here. It's "Hung in a Bad Place" by Oasis, from their 2002 album "Heathen Chemistry".

Does anyone know what is the song in this Victoria's Secret 'What Is Sexy' commercial?
Who is the band?

Back