Family Guy Season 3

ZeroCool

Reaction score
Hey everyone...got a question for you...im currently looking for a song that was played in the background on an episode of Family Guy...it's the episode where Lois and Meg went to spring break and they both get up on stage and start dancing...in the background theres a song playing....a rock song...i havent been able to get a title in the credits....any help is appreciated....thank you guys!!!

I listened to it, and the lyrics go something like this: "I know I'm only gonna be here for a while....and someone has to tell you what it's like?....Cause no one's gonna see this...chorus is like: balhasdhfjas somethin...and I'm away"

You know the song when Stewie is inside peters testicles and he sings a song inside the mini ship with his "to be" brother? its the song that makes peter cry so stewie can escape from his body. I think it goes something like "love lifts us..."

That sounds right. I'm trying to remember the song. I remember the episode real well. Hmm....

Its the one when meg joins the flag squad and chris has the huge "junk". i want to find the full version of electric avenue that the school band plays. anyone have it, know where i can get it??

thanks
------

The song is "Electric Avenue" by Eddie Grant. You can listen to audio samples of the original and a remix here. If you're looking for a "school band" version of the song, I'm not really sure where you'd find that... :unsure:

Family Guy Ep. 3x08

In Family Guy episode 3x08 (Kiss Seen Around the World)

about 4 minutes into it there's this hot modelesque music

(where tom tucker, the anchorman, strips)

please help, thanx

cool tysm! i guess they extracted the lyrics and changed it up a little but stilll thanx ive been dying to know

Listening to the clip you provided it does sound slightly different so I'm guessing it's a cover of the song. I was looking over at Amazon and there are some other bands that have a song by the same name. Not all of them have clips to listen to so I'm not sure if they're all covers of the original or just songs with the same name but I was listening to the clip by Spiritual Kung-Fu and it's a slightly different sounding version so maybe that could be the one they used.

If you turn the captioning on, I am pretty certain it tells you that that is the name of the song.

Family Guy Season 3 "Emission Impossible"

Quagmire agrees to babysit Meg, Chris, and Stewies as Peter and Lois pay a visit to Lois' sister while she is pregnnat and in desperate need of help. Quagmire throws party at his house while babysitiing the Meg, Chris, and Stewie. Stewie plays a song on a piano around all of these ladies and the lyrics are as follows:

O Green Eyes
I feel the magic between you and I

It such a great song. I checked the credits and it is not mentioned there. Does anybody know this song. replies and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Family Guy Season 3 "Traveling Music"?

What is Peter's "Ridin on the Bus" theme song? He starts singing "Rindin on the buus, Ridin on the buuus, designated seeeat, hope that isn't peee". I've searched all over the net, and i can't find it for the life of me. Please help, I've even tried to contact Fox.

I seriously don't think there is an actualy title for that song.. its just one of the hired orchestras that seth macfarlene had hired to play travelling music :blink:

Back