America's Got Talent Season 1

Sinnocent

Reaction score
Hey, new here, but does anyone know the song they use in the commercial for america's got talent? It sounds really nice and I was hoping it wasn't just stock music they made for the commercial

thanks!

I also have been searching EVERYWHERE for this, with no luck. The lyrics are like, "I wanna fly high, I wanna reach for the sky."

I haven't seen the commercial so I don't know if this is the right song, but those lyrics sound like "Fly" by Sonique.

I really appreciate your trying to help!

I can't find a song called "Fly" by Sonique. The closest one seems to be called "Sky," and that's not it... I also checked clips of some of their other songs like "Hear My Cry" and "It Feels So Good." The style doesn't really match, but I can't say for sure that it's not them.

By the way, I have also already ruled out that "Bodyfly" song, which has similar lyrics, as well as the group 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor. I will try to get a digital capture of the commercial soon, if I have time.

Oh yeah, duh on me! That Sonique song IS called "Sky". Sorry 'bout that.

I'll see if I can find a clip of that commercial and figure out the song.

can you give me the names of the song used in title (Remake of another song w/ out lyrics) and the song used during the juggling act about 25 minutes in with the lyrics "Where did you come from, where did you go" Please help

It's Cotton Eye Joe, but not sure who the artist is...maybe someone else will know ;)

thanks for the title, i found the artist, it's Starsound Orchestra. Does anyone know the other song?

the two singing "Turnaround, every know and then I turn around, and I need you more than then, and I need you mroe than ever" can you also tell me what that was

Originally posted by zjchahalis@Jun 21 2006, 06:14 PM
the two singing "Turnaround, every know and then I turn around, and I need you more than then, and I need you mroe than ever" can you also tell me what that was
That one was Total Eclipse of the Heart, originally done by Bonnie Tyler.

What is the name of the song used in the opening for the show and when they come back from commercial. There are no lyrics.

The song is called "Ecstasy" by ATB , the original version not the club mix.

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that was played during vladik's act he was the juggler some lyrics were "listen to the music"

even though this has lyrics in it but it was used at the end of the show is it I Like The Way by The Bodyrockers?

Did NOT see the ep, so ...

Gonna take a guess ... going off the lyrics you provided ...

Possibly ...

Doobie Brothers - "Listen to the Music"

or

Incognito - "Listen to the Music"

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

no those are not it but thank you anyways DJEffielt the song from the show was kinda techno

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jul 12 2006, 05:59 PM
even though this has lyrics in it but it was used at the end of the show is it I Like The Way by The Bodyrockers?
No it is not "I like the way you move".

It is the opening theme song and the song they use EVERY time they come back from commercial.

I'm sure it was just something done for the show (i.e. American Idol Theme). But I like it.

Anyone catch America's Got Talent tonight, where Leonid, the flamboyant Russian, twirled a wireframe cube around the stage? There was a hard trance tune playing in the background, and I know I have heard it before, but I cannot recall the artist or title for the life of me.

Here's the clip on NBC.com; the tune starts about halfway into the clip. (Surprised they got it up so quickly!)

Back