Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

Um My name is MR. Ballz my nick name is Mr. B and im a substitute teacher

just kidding

Your first name's Anderson? That's pretty effin cool. I'm Melissa and I'm the oldest college sophomore in the universe since I never unenrolled. :eek:k:

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@May 23 2006, 09:18 PM
Um My name is MR. Ballz my nick name is Mr. B and im a substitute teacher

just kidding
Oh I missed this before..

We had this sub in high school that was from Boston and we'd be like "Mr. Peterson, what do you eat your dinner with?" and he'd be like "A fork and knife" cept with his accent it came out "Fokin knife."

We had a sub in elementary school called Mrs. Williger, and we called her Mrs. Gorilla.

Yeah that's not really funny now but we were 7 and it was the height of hilarity back then. :lol:

:lol: i had this one sub teacher in high school named mrs. long and she goes i have the mind of an elephant and im like you also have the body of an elephant and she heard me and i got in school suspension

Hahaha weak.

We called in-school suspension ABC, and I got ABC once for wearing flip flops and cutoff jeans. They called em both a fire hazard. The flops, maybe I can see.. like if I was tryin to get down the stairs and biffed out. But the cutoffs, they said the stringy hangy-downs could catch fire.

:mellow:

Back