American Idol

stuhlz

All-Star Member
Reaction score
if anyone watched it tonite, can you give me what order everyone went in? thanks

Bucky
Kelley
Ace
Chris
Catherine
Elliot
Taylor
Paris

I think that's it!

Wow, Jenny. That was pretty good. I can't remember what I did 2 minutes ago. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 11 2006, 05:19 PM
Wow, Jenny. That was pretty good. I can't remember what I did 2 minutes ago. :lol:
I only remember because we had to pause and restart so many damn times. Life with a toddler ;) hehehe

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 11 2006, 05:21 PM
Jenny's supernatural... :blink:
Awwww! That's the bestest thing anyone has said about me today!!!

*holds head high*

:p

Originally posted by Jenny@Apr 11 2006, 09:25 PM
*holds head high*

:lol: For some reason when you said that, I pictured, Babe the pig, with his head held high, singing "La La Laaaaaaaa", like he does in the movie. :wub:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Apr 11 2006, 06:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Apr 11 2006, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jenny@Apr 11 2006, 09:25 PM
*holds head high*

:lol: For some reason when you said that, I pictured, Babe the pig, with his head held high, singing "La La Laaaaaaaa", like he does in the movie. :wub: [/b][/quote]
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

*oink*

snort

It's all intense now, down to the final two! Anyway, I just thought I would tell you all that Daniel Powter is going to be on the show tonight. :D

Because we haven't heard his song enough?? :lol:

I'm excited, we have it ready to Tivo :)

My husband hates it.

So who do you want to win? I really want Taylor to win for some reason. I would totally buy his CD.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 23 2006, 12:31 PM
My husband hates it.

So who do you want to win? I really want Taylor to win for some reason. I would totally buy his CD.
My husband hates it too! :lol:

I'd love for Taylor to win, he is the total package. I'd buy his cd and he'd be fun to watch in concert.

Yep. Agreed. Taylor Hicks must win! See, I think katherine will do well whether she wins idol or not. Taylor is one of a kind.

Back