Spider-Man 2

Slick1237

Reaction score
What is the name of the song that is playing when spiderman decides he doesn't want to be spiderman anymore? Its playing when he is getting dressed then sees the cops go by and when he watches that one guy get mugged.

Can you describe the song? Did it have any lyrics, male/female vocals?

I'm pretty sure it was a male vocalist, and i think the word dress or dressed was in the song.

Are you talking about "Raindrops Fallin' on My Head" performed by B.J. Thomas..composed by Burt Bacharach?

No, thats not it. I must've described the wrong sceen.

Does anyone have a list of all the songs actually played in the movie?

Did you check the movie's Soundtrack? It has a lot of non-scored songs on it... Maybe you're looking for the Maroon 5 song "Woman."

no, its definately not Maroon 5. I know the song that youre talknig about.

It has an almost folkish sound to it, ill look around for you.

But as for description..

Its the scene where hes getting dressed up to go see MJ's play, and the song plays as hes putting on his socks and what not, and he opens up the closet, they show Tobey looking back and forth, and then theres a shot of a suit, and the Spidey costume hanging beside each other.

Fairly sure it continues playing until he backflips over the speeding car into the scene with the police chase.

Okay okay. Edit again

the song is Jet -- Hold On.

Its on the Soundtrack aswell.

:D

Hello,

Does anyone know what song is used when Peter Parker is getting ready
to go and see MJ in her play? I just remember that the song started when
he was taking his shirt off and then looking in the closet.
I really don't rememeber how it went, only that I liked it.
Help.

The music you were listing to was composed by Danny Elfman. He's done numerous comic superhero soundtracks including Batman. Most of the orchestrated music they used was the same from the first movie, so your best bet to find it is here

Now having looked a little closer, I do remember them inserting, I think it was two, Danny Elfman songs from the score in with the music "inspired by" Spiderman on the regular soundtrack (not the score). It looks like they did the same on the new Spiderman 2 Soundtrack. If you look here you'll see that at the bottom of the list, they have two orchestrated songs on it. My guess is the one you're looking for still isn't one of those two though, but is from the original soundtrack. I haven't seen a score for Spiderman 2 yet.

I'll stop talking now.

I was wondering what's the song for when he's done with being spider man and he's walking and suddenly trips because he's not wearing his glasses and gets back up and walks again.. etc. It's a dandy song :lol:

trixietang

Would someone tell me where i can get the lyrics to the song 'we are' from the spider man 2 movie?

Thanks when I was lookin 4 em b4 it said no match fnd or summit but i got em now so thankyou. x

There was a song in Spiderman 2 that sounded exactly like Freddy mercury of Queen. If it was an older song, I did not recognize it. Might have been someone else, but it sure sounded like Mercury! Ive been through all the songs in the soundtrack and its not there. Is there a place to go to find a list of all songs and artists used in a particular movie? Does anyone have an idea who that was I heard in the movie?

Nope....i went to IMBD and they only list about six of the songs, supposedly on the soundtrack anyway, but as I said, Ive been through the soundtrack already and the song Im looking for is not there.

Back