All the King's Men

cradle

Reaction score
IN the trailer for All the King's Men when "columbia pictures" comes up and then everyone's names start coming up next to their pictures what is the music that is playing in that part of the trailer??? it's so pretty! It has like click things in it and it sounds like it's irish/scottish inspired....it actually sounded a bit like james horner because it reminded me of Braveheart a little bit. But then I saw that James Horner did the music for the film so I was wondering if maybe it was one of the few times when they use the score from the actual film for the trailer. But if someone could let me know that would be great.

I don't really know the answer to this. :) The opening date has been pushed back like 2-3 times and one of the reasons is that James Horner is still tinkering with the score. So draw your own conclusions there. But it sounds like something from Titanic....maybe ?

Shawshank Redeption by James Horner
Here Comes The King (Drum) - X-Ray Dog

i dony know whay the end song is but its sounds like the sort of music from Braveheart

Re: All the King's Men

The first half of the trailer contains a mixed set between "So was Red" and "End title" from Shawshank Redemption composed by Thomas Newman. The other half is music from a movie called The Shipping News, composed by Christopher Young.

Back