2006 MTV Movie Awards

indigent

Reaction score
Hey, wondering if anyone could help me out. Have this song that's been driving me literally up the wall for weeks! It's played in the backround of a clip from MTV. It's the clip with Kate Beckinsale nominated for Best Hero...I'll try for a link....

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/ma06/#...oryId=best_hero

PLEASE!! If anyone knows the name of the song, or the band, I would be eternally greatful!

i tried searching the lyrics and haven't come up with anything yet. the lyrics sound something like: we say we say don't bring your crew, we say we separate for something new, we say we separate for something new.

:huh: I'm suprised no one has discovered this song yet. It must just be that hard.

i emailed MTV but have had no reepsonse. A friend said it sounded like Panic at the Disco or a band like that.

I emailed MTV as well, they never got back to me either so I thought I'd try here since people here are really good at figuring songs out.

How did you email Mtv? I couldn't find a contact option on their webpage. You should post the contact information on this forum so more people interested in knowing what this song is can email them too. If enough people email them, we might get a response.

Honestly, I can't remember the specific email address I used because it was through something about asking a question and my question didn't really have anything to do with the topic, but I did post on the Rock message board and no one could answer it.

I posted in the message boards with no luck as well. Do you think you could try and retrace your steps to find the contact information to email them? There website seems to only have faq's. The search option is all but worthless unless you know exactly what your looking for.

I can't remember it, I looked on the site to see if I could remember.

Alright, this may be a tough one. The song from th move awards for best comedic performance where owen wilson was nominated for his role in wedding crashers. I've heard it one mtv a lot but they always play the intro and never much more then that. It is kind of a poppy guitar riff, thats really all I know. So if anyone has dvr and a good knowledge of mtv's most popular music, please help me out. Thanks.

during the cut scenes that they show of jim carry's movies there is a song that starts out playing piano and then a few words are sung by a man but i didnt hear them but it kinda sounded like death cab for cutie.

does anyone know what im talking about?

I was wondering if anybody knew the song played during the video for Jake Gyllenhaal's and Heath Ledger's best kiss? It also played during Jake's :)D) walk up the stage to accept his award. Any ideas?

Back