ESPN2 and FoxSports World Football Asia ad

wileecoyote

Reaction score
Hey guys, just found this website looking for the music from the Aquos tv commercials, this is GREAT! I also came across music from Gray's Anatomy that I was wondering about too. I have a feeling I'm going to be on here all the time now!

Anways there is a song that I've been searching for since 1996. The first time I heard it was the 1996 Formula One Argentinian Grand Prix, I somehow remember that it was Red Rum Productions that did the broadcast for ESPN2. And then within the last year or so I heard it again in an ad for Fox Sports Soccer\FoxSportsWorld Football Asia.

The music is solo piano with a woman singing\humming a series of "ahhhh"s over it. Her voice gets synthesized a little and sometimes echoes at the end of each "verse", then it goes back into the piano. They did a couple "verses" of this. It is really amazing sounding and I've never been able to find it. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

I still have the tape somwhere. If I can record it is there anywhere I could post it so you guys could hear it and maybe give some more help identifying it?

Back