Mouth to Mouth

Please antichet can you tell me the first song you know cuz you said you know the first song can you please tell it to me immediately.Thanks

Ok I know that somebody already made one of these but I really would like to know at least on of the songs played in the Mouth to Mouth Trailer.Thanks , The only thing I can get is "We came across the west sea wedidn't have much somethin beer and the others sound like intrumental help out here guys! :(

The first song is "Nice & Sleazy" by the Stranglers. The second appears to be an instrumental version of "No Sign of Pain" by Azure Ray.

Is there any other songs or is it just the azure ray that is the one that sounds like the last three ones is it all in that song?

Does anybody know the song at the end of the trailer that has like a piano tune to it?

I went to the Mouth to mouth site and went to the trailer and then there's this little thing at the bottom that says interactive trailer and it's got clips from the movie and the one that has barrels on it like a drawing ,if you click on it, it'll even let you listen to some of the song (with the clip of course) and it sounds like the person is saying "the house that pays to hurt" I'm not sure what he is saying so make sure to turn up the volume on the computer here's the site,any imput would be most appreciated

Thanks. http://www.mouthtomouthmovie.com/

You will have to go through some of the clips until you find the barrel one :)

Back