The Lake House

sketchyrx

Sweet Disposition
Reaction score
The Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keau Reeves features Keane's 'Everybody's Changing.' ok it's somewhere only we know but they are ALL good songs. :rolleyes:

Are you talking about the theatrical trailer? If it is the theatrical trailer then it's not "Everybody's Changing" but another Keane song, "Somewhere Only We Know."

I was begining to think on if they used another Keane song in another trailer to this film

I saw a preview for the movie "The Lake House" and I was wondering if anyone knew what song was being played during the preview commercial..thanks a lot!

Hey folks...I'm looking for the name of the song the plays during the currently running commercial for Speed 3: The Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. Okay, it's not really Speed 3, its just The Lake House...but that would be kind of funny if it was.

im looking for the song before the keane song. its a guitar beat. no vocals. it plays for most of the first half of the trailer. any help would be much appreciated.
thanx guys,

~hong

Does anyone know the name of the tune prior to Keane's "Somewhere only we know?"

Thanks folks.

Hi,

Does anyone know the first song used in the trailer? It's an instramental song, electrical guitar. It sort of reminds me of Explosions in the Sky. It's a very short clip of it, probably has more to it.

Probably this is what you're talking about:

Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

Hey,

No, that's not the song I'm looking for. It's the one, right before it. Mostly instrumental....like with an electrical guitar. It's only a short clip before it goes into the Keane song.

I just watched the preview for that movie and I really would like to know that song you are talking about too! It's very pretty. I'll keep looking for it!

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"Float On" - Brand X Music
"Two Hearts" - Brand X Music
"Somewhere Only We Knew" - Keane

TEASER TRAILER
"Somewhere Only We Knew" - Keane

TV SPOTS "Somewhere Only We Knew" - Keane

The first song is "Float On", by Brand X Music out of LA. Catalogue Music for Soundtracks and such... I heard the same music in the "medium" promo this week and could not place where I had heard it before, looked on here to no avail and then remembered where I had heard it.
Good luck,
lrlee

Back