80's metal song

madionisrad

Reaction score
Ahh I've been looking for this one 80's metal song for forever, everyone seems to have heard the song, but no one can tell me what the song is called or who sings it. The lyrics sort of go "Alllll night! I feel alright... something something.." That's all I know, and I'm pretty sure everyone has heard this song. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Nope, I know it's not the Rolling Stones.. I think it's some 80's hair metal band and I know that the chorus part is when "Allllll night!" is sung.. I thought at first it could be Journey, Poison, or Triumph, but I can't seem to find anything!

I've got tons of old hair band CD's do you happen to remember any other lyrics at all??

No it's not Kiss - Paralyzed, and no I don't really know any other lyrics! I know that this song is fairly known, I've heard it on the radio a few times, and alot of people seem to know the tune. When he says "Alll night!", he's kind of screaming/yelling it. I know that's not much information, but that's all I can think of!!

Nope not that one! When I was looking for bands, I thought it may be Poison, Europe, Journey, Quiet Riot, Helix, Whitesnake, or the Scorpions. Also when he says "All night" Those are like the very first words he says in the chorus. I'm not sure if that helps, I'll try to think of more lyrics!

Yeah, I thought it could be them too.. I don't know maybe Loverboy or Great White as well?

Hanoi Rocks - I Feel Alright?

If it's not the song, it is still a great late 70's early 80's hair metal band.

No, it's neither of those either. I have a feeling this is going to be really hard to find, but thanks to everyone so far for their suggestions! I'm sorry I can't provide more information for you, I can't seem to remember any of the other lyrics!

Scorpions - All Night Long

"All night long, oh yeah
But just to make me feel alright
All night long"

Originally posted by stevebc@May 21 2006, 12:19 PM
Scorpions - All Night Long

"All night long, oh yeah
But just to make me feel alright
All night long"
^ I bet that's it! Good job! *fingers crossed*

Are you 100% sure the lyrics say all night. If not try the song Cheap Trick "Surrender". The lyrics sa: Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird.
Surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away, ay, ay, ay.

Sometimes when my memories are old I get lyrics confused that rhyme like all night and all right. good luck with finding the song if this isn't it.

Yep, I'm 100% sure! All night are the first words he screams in the chorus. I know it's not that Cheap Trick song, although that's an awesome song. :lol:

Back