Hummer H3 "Urban Techno"

T

taxi

Does anyone know the music that is playing in the new H2 ad where they just show the car at night and sort of move it all around.. it's very technoish and the lyrics go something like:

"This is going to make you freak, this is going to make you freak!"

what was the name of the song in the H3 Hummer commercial that had the urban techno???

Yeah, I'm trying to find out too. Its the commercial with all the city lights. Theme of the commercial is "Urban Techno"

well i just spent 99cents downloading "LFO - Tied up" only too find out its not the right song that im talking about. I think "fldude2k1" might be thinking of another commercial. if anybody agrees with me please post a reply...

I agree, he is probably thinking of the AVIS ad with the yellow Hummer.

I started or continued a topic for it, will go see if there are answers yet....
ccf

Are yall talking about the hummer commercial that say "This is going to make you freak"?

Oh that's weird. I just went to hummer website and under commercials, I went to Urban Techno and it said Tied Up. My bad then.

well after reading fldude2k1's reply i went to the hummer website myself (which is probably what i should have done in the first place) and he was right. the song for the commercial that im talking about is posted on the website as "LFO - Tied Up" unfortunatly THEY POSTED THE WRONG SONG!!!! i dont know how hummer could have made this mistake but "LFO - Tied Up" is definetly not the song thats playing in that commercial. unless its a remix that ive never heard of... man i hate it when i cant find a song ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

But doesn't "Freak" by LFO go with the Hummer commercial titled "Scanner" not "Urban Techno" because "freak" is definitely not the song used in the "Urban Techno" commercial.

Originally posted by Couchtater328@Feb 19 2006, 04:01 PM
But doesn't "Freak" by LFO go with the Hummer commercial titled "Scanner" not "Urban Techno" because "freak" is definitely not the song used in the "Urban Techno" commercial.
yeah your right... "trader83" is talking about the wrong commercial

Originally posted by Sean_Montgomery@Feb 20 2006, 12:09 AM
It is the 'Sweep Mix' of Tied Up. You can hear a sample of it on this page:

http://www.last.fm/music/LFO/Tied+Up (click green arrow icon next to 'Sweep Mix')
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! sean is the man!!!! thanks for clearing that up for us. now ill probably DL some more hummer commercial songs. I dont know what it is but almost all of thier commercial music sounds kickass. way to go everybody and thanks for all the help

There's some electronica/dance music playing in the latest hummer commercial -- anybody know the band? I think there are some spoken lyrics that go along with it, too. Maybe something like, "This is going to make you freak."

You can view the commercial by going to hummer.com, enter the site, go to the "hummer world" tab, then go to commercials at the bottom of the list. The commercial im interested in is named "Urban Techno".

The site lists the song as being "Tied Up" by LFO... but I downloaded tied up and 2 remixes of it, and its not the song used in that commercial. The regular version of Tied up does sound kind of similar... but definitely not the same thing.

This is just one of those songs I have to have, and it's driving me crazy. I realize it's possible the song was made just for the ad, but I hope that isn't the case.

are you talking about the commercial with the silver hummer spinning around and the techno music in the background plays "This is going to make you freak"

that's the same song i have been looking for....if it's the one you're talking about

does anyone know?

Thats by LFO and its called "Freak".

There are 2 LFOs and the one you want it a lot less popular... so its hard to find their music.

Back