Sutter Health

popsie

Reaction score
Someone else was looking for this too...it's a simple, sweet kind of folk-pop song. I remember these parts:

night will follow day
sure as the sun and moon...
remember i will always be with you...
and i understand you

Please help!

Hey popsie-

The song is called "A Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini. It's off of his album Tonight I Burn Brightly. It's a GREAT song. The whole album has a sort of dreamy, lullaby feel to it. Really good indie pop.

Thanks so much, beemer. I'd nearly lost hope that I would ever find the source of this pretty music.

Now I'm happy and am going to look for the album.

I saw a Sutter Health Commerical with a mother/grandmother playing with a kid in their kitchen or house. and there was an an acoustic song playing, I think one of the lines was 'life is just a dream.' It had a Donovan like rythem feel to the song.
anybody know the name of the song?

From the Sutter Health website:
http://www.sutterhealth.org/about/news/new...ws_tvad-03.html

Looking for the music?
The song you're hearing on our "Kids" spot and also on our "Dancing Couple" spot is called "A Cold Wind Blows through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini, which is available for sale on the album Tonight I Burn Brightly.

You may also be interested in the music on our "Tea Parties" spot, which is called "A Perfect Dream" by Christopher Faizi & T.J. Seals. Unfortunately, this music is not available for sale.

Back