Grey's Anatomy Season 2

covenas

Reaction score
okay so i just finished watching grey's anatomy well actually there's 10 more minutes till the show ends, but the song is a woman singing it was really good it's when burke found out that christina was pregnant and then it went to break. I love this song and i would like to get but i need to know who sings it. So if anyone could help me i would really appreciate it.
THANKS!!!

okay i answered my own question for anyone who needs to know the singer is inara george and the song is called fools in love. just so you know....

well i know there is a post where the person asked for 1 song from tonight.... but I liked every single song used in the episode ... especially the first and last songs used...

does anyone know of a way to get a song list from the episode ?

i guess i can partially answer my own question.... abc posts a music guide for the episodes online, but tonights episode is not up yet...

and i accidentially spelled it gray's instead of grey's in my title line

I was hoping someone knows what the song was towards the end of Grey's Anatomy. It was just piano, no words, and it isn't listed with the other music on ABC's web site?

Any ideas?

I managed to get a sound clip of the show of the song I'm talking about. The beginning part is when the Chief is talking to Ellis Gray but then you can hear the piano pretty clearly.

It was the very last song of the episode today (10/16). Female voice, slow song, lyrics contained "so I am infinity." I tried searching Google and I got nothing. Does anyone know?

Sorry, I always manage to answer my own question. If anyone else was wondering, it is "Infinity" by Inara George and Bryony Atkinson. It's featured on the Heartbreakers film soundtrack.

Wow, didnt they just use Inara in the previous episode too? Someone likes this girl over at Grey's Anatomy!

I think this song started playing when two people kissed (white woman, black man) and ended around the time someone was getting CPR and then flatlined. it was a really intense song with a strong chord progression and a female voice. I couldn't hear any of the lyrics. it was a great song though and I would REALLY appreciate if anyone could help.

thanks!!

OK, I gotta tell you, I liked that song too, and it got me started searching. Then there was another one at the end I liked. So I found out this info, but was not sure which one was which. They are all female singers. But they have these all on iTunes; if you can stream then check them out. Or, I just downloaded all three, and I like them all. I could tell you which one I think it is, but I really don't remember now which one went where! lol
So, anyway, these are the songs listed for the episode on the site.(except for Ben Lee "catch my disease")

Grey's Anatomy:
Episode 4: Deny, Deny, Deny
"Ramalama (Bang Bang)" Roisin Murphy
"I Fought The Angels" The Delgados
"Infinity" Merrick

What was that song on Grey's Anatomy during the scene where George was putting his finger in the heart? It went something like "Can you hear the ringing bells"
Any help would do?

I was wondering if any one can pinpoint the song used in Grey's anatomy tonight (Oct 23) when the 2 interns start to do the heart surgery in the broken down elevator?

If it's the song before the Tegan and Sara one, it's Don't Forget Me by Way Out West.

Thank you! I've been looking for two different songs from the episode, and this helps for one! Thanks!

If you're wondering what the Tegan and Sara song is, it's Not Tonight. This show is just like listening to my IPod.

woops, refresh button is key. this one wasn't it either though. there are two parts to the elivator scene, the second one where he blocks the hole with his finger, and the first, when this song is played. maybe its a different version of the first one you mentioned. i'll let you know

Back