Eragon Fan Trailer

Prod

Advanced Member
Reaction score
WEll this thread is now turned into mostly art talk so enjoy ^_^

If u'r a fan of eragon...or a person looking for another fantasy like Lord of the rings or harry potter....read the books...

here's my fan teaser trailer...

the first real trailer comes out with x3...

cant wait...

feedback is good :)

I was looking forward to it until I saw the cast they chose. <_<

You did a very good job on that trailer though, is there any way to download it?

Thanks! :D

YOu were dissapointed with cast??? ya...no one REALLY looks like I thought they would...

I guess you havent seen the urgal pictures...because THAT was a big downer...

(unless they plan on editing the old guys without any horns...)

well no one asked for a downloadable link yet...would u like me to upload to rapidsahre or something???

Thanks again for comments :D

That actually looks like a cool movie I thought id be like something stupid about some kinda elephant who thought he was a dragon so they called him "Eragon" ..but it didn't happen to be that at all.... :( ...now I wish there wasa elephant who thought he was a dragon.... :(

Originally posted by Prod@May 15 2006, 05:18 PM
Thanks! :D

YOu were dissapointed with cast??? ya...no one REALLY looks like I thought they would...

I guess you havent seen the urgal pictures...because THAT was a big downer...

(unless they plan on editing the old guys without any horns...)

well no one asked for a downloadable link yet...would u like me to upload to rapidsahre or something???

Thanks again for comments :D
No one looks ANYTHING like I thought they would. And yeah, those Urgals...omg. More like cavemen.. <_<

I would like an upload! :)

Any word on what Saphira will look like yet?

cool....ill upload it to usendit.com...

Ya...no one looks anything like the characters in books...but I love the series overall so much that I will grow used to the ppl...

ya there's a couple words on what saphira looks like...i've seen one review and it is good...so yay!!! the guy saw it at E3...

here:

"And for the huge news: I saw Saphira. They definitely got Saphira right, and very right at that. Though I didn’t get to see much of her in the actual movie preview, I did get to see a lot of her in the video game… which, of course, was based on the movie. To give you a quick low-down, we’re looking at a teal/blue/purple colored dragon. She starts off wearing just a saddle, and progresses to the end of the game where she’s wearing full dragon body armor. It’s pretty awesome."

from shurtugal.com

awesome. :) I can't wait till may 26th, I really want to see this trailer!

Is jeremy irons really playing brom? Isn't he a little young...

well its possible to save movies from youtube but its very hard, seeing as they keep increasing protection to prevent that <_<

I hate that. If it's there to watch why can't we download it?

Have you read Eragon btw?

theyre just afraid other sites will use their footage

:( nope sorry havent read it
most 'good' fantasy books are unavailable here, or id have to pay 20$ a book which i cant afford rught now...but its on my list :D

Wow, Staci! I had no idea you liked dragons. I do too! We have so much in common.

You look real pretty in your half hidden pictures, too..
:)

Damn I forgot about your dragon collection, did I show you the one I made for my brother?

No. Oh wait! The one with the red streaks for fire? It's so cool...

Yah and I gave him rhinestone eyes. :rolleyes: :lol: But whatever, he likes it.

Have you seen the pics of my room? My whole room is dragons! :D As far as figurines and stuff goes though I don't have so many, they're mostly posters and drawings of mine.

Back