Breakin' All the Rules

redsox4ever36

Reaction score
Okay I checked IMDB and I found the song I was looking for, its called cmon perfromed by mystikal, I know this because during the movie the guy just keeps saying cmon. However I checked Limewire, Itues and I cant find anything resembling it. First does anyone know another performer perhaps, or does anyone know what song I'm talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

c'mon by mystical as far as i know it has never been released as Mystical is doing time for some type of sexual offense. :ph34r:

even if he is jailed, which I know he is, why would taht prevent the release of that song. The case against mystikal landed him in jail before breakin all the rules began fliming, so how would that affect it.

The song thats played during the opening credits, anyone know what it is?? Pleas ehlp

the movie is at my moms house i keep thinkin its the Mystikal song thats unreleased" C'mon"

Will confirm or deny later when i get there!

Unfortunately, that song C'mon is not available anywhere. I recorded it on my computer which is kinda pathetic but you do what you gotta do.

Back