hey hey hey, goodbye

lizzybeth

Reaction score
i am going crazy trying to find the version of na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye that i heard at my brothers volleyball game tonight. it was rock with techno, and there were no voices, only instruments. It totally kicked ass and I can't find out who it is! I need it! thanks in advance

DJ Chroma did a version on Party Hard 2000. Not sure if that's exactly it though I couldn't listen to it anywhere.... :)

aww thats not it. i just listened to it. The one I am talking about has absolutely no words. it is sooooo freakin cool

Thank you, but no thats not it either. I kinda found something. I found a website talking about a rave version of the song bye DJ L.I.M.P or it could be DJ L.I.P.M. I have not heard it yet so I cant say if that is it or not.

i think possibly it could be the background to a rap song or something, but i only heard the instrumental part. anyone?

well i will check, but i really don't think so because this sounds very new. there are no lyrics just occasionally you can hear the tune of hey hey hey goodbye. it is very much a heavy metal mixed with a rap beat with maybe some techno. i don't think marvin gaye did anything like that =0)

The original version was done by the band "Steam." It's been covered many a time. And it's really called Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

Not much help, but the name of the song may guide you to the right cover...

Back