The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

swearing

Reaction score
The song appears in the "oblivion" video game commercial. Its classical yet slightly modern opertic (there are no words, but its very dramatic like a soundtrack score.) Help.

WOW man that song almost blew me away. HOWEVER its not the one in the commercial. i am gonna add this one to my library.

ok from the same site if you view some of their videos for the game the song is played. it has a classical-medevil theme to it. i'll try to get it on youtube or something.

SUCCESS!! i have got the video trailer of the game. the song begins at 00:57 and goes up till 01:16 (approximately). ANYWAYS CHECK IT OUT FOR URSELF:
Oblivion Trailer

WE MUST FIND THIS SONG!!!

I don't know that specific song you're looking for, but most(all?) of the music in Oblivion was composed by Jeremy Soule. The soundtrack contains most of the music in the game, which is similar to the music from the commercial, so if you don't have the game and like that song, definitely check that out. I don't believe the song you're trying to find is on it though, since it might not actually be *in* the game...

Back