Buffy the Vampire Slayer

T

taxi

This song plays in the Bronze when Willow, Tara,and Faith in Buffy's body are there and then Faith in Buffy's body gets up and grabs a pool stick to go slay a vampire outside.

The song is Headland-"Sweet Charlotte Rose" (From unknown CD, Lazy Bones Recording, 1999)

My problem is that you cant download it anywhere and i dont know which album its off of. Its not their self titled album so it is either:

Headland2 or Perfect Human

and i dont know which one to buy because i dont know which one has the song on it. If anyone could PLEASE help me find which album its on i would truly appreciate it.

-nat

wow there website sucks!! i tried googleing it and nothing came up other then there CD "headland" doesn't have it on it eather. i'm stumped :ph34r:

It's on "Headland 2." You can buy Headland's first cd, self-titled "Headland," from Amazon.com directly, and "Echo System" as an import (although out of stock)... But not "Headland 2."

But, I'm 99% positive that the song is on "Headland 2." :)

thank you so much michelle! haha their website sucks so bad i wanted to cry. But yea at least i can get it from there. Thanks again to everyone!

-nat

I sure will be able to. That crappy link that i posted actualy links to another site where they have all these cds u can purchase and Headland2 is one of them. Another reason that i think you're right about this one is that the vey song itself "sweet charlotte rose" isnt very hard,grunge maybe, but its more melodic, and since someone from Pearl Jam produced Headland2, it seems like it is it, where as The perfect Human album is produced by someone from the band Kittie. lol.

-nat

There was a slow song played in The Bronze in what I think was the first ever Buffy episode...it was where that guy had a crush on Cordelia and danced with her while he was a vampire. The little bastard song can't evade me.

I love you.

Haha! i love that song that you're talking about where the vamp guy dances with Cordelia.

Its "Ballad For Dead Friends" by Dashboard Prophets

enjoy!

-nat

I imagine at least 5 dozen people should know this. What is the theme song for Buffy the Vampire Slayer? ..and by what artist?

Hey guys,

Well since i am a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, and also love songs like : o-furtuna , lacrimosa , Gothic Power... you get my drift. i actually noticed that in a couple of episodes there are some nice orchestral songs simulair to like big LOTR songs.
i dont think that you will find these on any soundtrack cd so you will have to download them and since these songs are Scores from Buffy and not Officially released on any Buffy Soundtrack cd i dont think it is illegal to put some links to these songs online here.

Dear Admins, requesting permission to put some links here

well anyway these are some of the songs i Recommend :

Buffy Theme - Nerf Heder

Chosen - Robert Duncan ( long and short version )
Download all the Robert Duncan Song for free on his website here !
Especially The Slayer Victory is beautiful!

Every girl, a slayer - Robert Duncan ( see above ) !!!!

and all the other Robert Duncan songs ( see above )

Buffy and Angel Love theme

Sacrifice - Christopher Beck... it's from 5x22 'The Gift'

Angel Theme - Darling Violetta

( i'll post some more tomorrow )

BtW also check out all the Buffy Soundtracks ( especially these songs : '' full of grace'' '' Wild Horses '' '' Lucky Ones '' etc )

ok i'll post some more soon
i hope you like them

Originally posted by Nemesis@Aug 3 2004, 09:39 AM
i dont think that you will find these on any soundtrack cd so you will have to download them and since these songs are Scores from Buffy and not Officially released on any Buffy Soundtrack cd i dont think it is illegal to put some links to these songs online here.
Whether a song is released to the public or not (via Soundtrack or whatever), songs are still copyrighted. Everything is copyrighted the moment it's created. Linking to an artist's site that willingly offers their music for download is fine. But, suggesting others to download other music with questionable origins, or linking to such music, is not allowed on this site. If you have any questions regarding this, please PM an admin.

I'm listening to this song right now, and I just wanted to say thanks again, Taxi. This is a cool song, and I suggest other people find it and listen to it too. I am really bored and still have energy to burn...damn insomnia. I noticed that I do and say weird things at night when I can't sleep.

I don't know what the episode is called but it's the one where spikes in a wheel chair and the girl vamp is getting pieces of a demon to put together anyway there's a scene where she walks down the steps singing to a really cool gothic song ive been trying to find the name of the song for years.

i couldn't understand what they were saying but it was sung by a femle.

Back