Discovery Channel "Let's all discover"

onyxhorse

Reaction score
Discovery Channel is running a commercial for itself with the theme "Let's all discover" with music that sounds like a toy piano. The voice over says "Let's all discover" and the visuals are a series of zany capers like the beach chair balloon ride and a fellow on giant spring equipped stilts.

Anyone know the source of the music?

Thanks much.

I'm looking for this song too...

I think the song sounds a bit like Yann Tiersen (the Amelie soundtrack), namely the song;

"La Redécouverte"

Hope someone else can actually identify the song...

I wrote to the "viewer questions" guys on the Discovery Channel website about this... they said they "don't have the requested information, though a library or the internet might be of use." Bah!

Originally posted by Brew@Jun 29 2006, 10:42 PM
I wrote to the "viewer questions" guys on the Discovery Channel website about this... they said they "don't have the requested information, though a library or the internet might be of use." Bah!
Discovery Channel is notorious for not helping out with song questions. <_<

This is that commercial with the different shots of random things, and the music sounds kind of like a toy piano. I have been trying to find this.

Sorry if this is a duplicate topic.

Originally posted by twest42@Feb 14 2007, 08:40 PM
"Stand Up" by Jet, from the album "Shine On"
This is a different song than the Jet one.

It's an older commercial that's been playing for awhile now. It's like in inpirational type of music as opposed to rock. It shows clips of different places and adventures with the catch phrase "let's all discover" and the music playing in the background.

The Jet song is from their commercial promoting the 2007 lineup. It ends in a piano solo. I guess I haven't seen the commercial you are referencing. Is the video on the internet anywhere?

Yeah, I know the Jet is used for the 2007 lineup and it's a decent song.

Here's a link to the commercial.

I believe they made a few diffrent commercials using the same song. I cannot find a video of the other one though. The song sounds like it might have been produced specifically for the ad.

Oh, THAT song...

Yeah, I think that one was produced for the promo and/or not released to the public.

Back