William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet

y33haw

Reaction score
Hi folks :)

All I know is, that this song got used in as good as every Film Trailer und
that it's NOT carmina burana. Hopefully someone can help me here ...

Yeah in the Romeo + Juliet (with Leo Dicaprio and Claire Danes) there was this trailer, I think, where its a tv set and theres a news lady talking and the camera gets closer , and as the camera stops zooming in, they show clips of the movie going by real slow, then towards the end the clips go by really fast according to the song playing in the back. When the clips finally stop they show the title of the movie, but during this trailer they play a song and I would really love it if someone could help me.

~thanks

Are you describing a trailer for the movie itself, or the clip in the actual movie (of the TV set) itself?

Yeah, it sounds to me like the prologue to the movie which does play out like a trailer in which case the music is "O Verona" which is on the soundtrack (volume 2) Tracks 2 and 5

Samples at Amazon

HI , iam new here. I just wanted to know the name of the song (its more like an instrumental ) used in movie previews. It was used in romeo and juliet preview, redman sampled it at the beginning of smash something. I would hum it, but thats not possible (and besides, iam a terrible singer :D). Can anyone please help?

Originally posted by sickguy@May 10 2006, 08:42 AM
HI , iam new here. I just wanted to know the name of the song (its more like an instrumental ) used in movie previews. It was used in romeo and juliet preview, redman sampled it at the beginning of smash something. I would hum it, but thats not possible (and besides, iam a terrible singer :D). Can anyone please help?
I'm Kissing You by Des'ree is the theme song from Romeo + Juliet. Is that it??

Romeo + Juliet

Can anyone help me get the name of a song used in movie previews? The song is more like a classical song and is used mostly in action movies (or towards the end of previews when the action gets intense) . I know it was used in the review (only the preview ) of romeo and juliet, Redman (the rapper) sampled it at the beginning of his single Smash something. I must say that there are no words (and iam sure alot of u guys have heard it) but i just cant describe it better than this. Thanks

Did you look at your original Post in the other forum?
I'm Kissing You by Des'ree is the theme to Romeo + Juliet. Is that it? Track 6

yeah, i looked at it and its not desree. it has nobody singing so iam pretty sure of that. (thanks anyway). it is sort of classical.

Back