The Movie Network

Wallflower

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can find a version of the new movie network commercial ( It features "let go" by frou frou.. the emotions of movies is at the end) online?

Does any one know the name of the song used in the commercial used by the Movie Network currently running on television? I think it is called Let go. I have been searching the internet to no avail? Any info or suggestions as to where to find the info would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I'm looking for the song featured in the Movie Network's spring trailer.
It's been playing for about a month now, and it shows several upcoming movies that are playing this month.
It's sort of a classical, yet modern song.
If anybody knows, please respond. Thanks!

I am looking for that Music too. I was going crazy to find out where it came from. I sent an email to the Movie Network twice! to find out where it came from. They never replied. Worst come to words, I am thinking if anyone can record it like 5 times with a VCR then transfer the sound to a computer, or if somene has their cable hooked to their computer so they can watch TV on their computer monitor, then he/she can post it and we can download it. I mean I dont mind buying it if there is CD for it but if no one is willing to help then....

Okay, so awhile ago (when The Movie Network would still be advertising Finding Neverland), they had a commercial, like they usually had, that would show all of the random movies that they will be playing on their channel... There was this song on it and it was unfamiliar to me.. It bothered me for awhile, then I forgot, but then I heard it on the radio in a public place last week and it is bothering me again lol.. So, if anyone can remember this commercial and tell me the song title, that'd be awesome... it was advertising their upcoming movies, and Finding Neverland was one of them... hmm... Thanks

I just posted about a TMN commercial too... So I'm wondering if you guys are talking about the same thing I am.. It was advertising all diffreent movies, including Finding Neverland... ???

Well the TMN commercial I always see is like a rock song and the lyrics are like "Life ... wuts the matter with you ... make some time"

Does anyone know wut it is ?

it's an ad i see on the tv listings channel alot, entourage is coming to the movie network or something but it's got a good background song playing

They also like to use Obie Trice "Wanna Know"...soooo any more info on the type/style of song it is? Male/Female? etc... :unsure: :)

The One that I am talking about is a promotional music for the movies showing this month. It is kind of a dramatic music and it promotes different movies every month. It comes only on 2 channels of The Movie Network. Channel 1:The Movie Network or M, Channel 2: MMore. And like I said it is dramatic you wont mistake it for anything else. It sound like a magnificent piece from a sound track and you usually hear it while watching clips of the movies. I really wanted that piece it sounds so good!!!

Ive been dying to find this song. Its modern/Classical, it previews movies like War of the worlds.

I need this song!!! :D

nobody knows yes eh?? the dramatic one from aug/sept. that is only music and its for movies like brokeback mountain and memoirs of a geisha????

hhhheeellllpppp I like that tune alot but cant find it anywhere!!

You know. If anyone has some kind of a connection to their digital terminal so he/she can record it straight from the movie network to a computer few times then at least we can have it. I wish I have such a connection but i dont.

Hey Guys,
Well I got a reply from the TMN it is not one you would like to hear. We have to look for another Alternative to get it. I mentioned one in my previous reply. That is the only we can get that music. Anyone else got any brilliant ideas?

Dear Customer,

I would like to thank you for your e-mail. Here at The Movie Network, it is
always a pleasure to hear from our subscribers and to address any questions
that you may have.

Over the years we've had many viewers inquire about the music we use for our
film promos. Some of the music are original compositions, some are "stock",
while others are taken from the film's original soundtrack.

The music you're interested in is an original composition produced through
our On Air department and unfortunately can't be purchased. Sorry I can't
be more helpful.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to
contact us by e-mail or toll free at 1-800-565-MOVIES (6684). A Customer
Care Representative is available to take your call Monday through Friday
from 9am to 9pm EST, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.

Sincerely,

M. Hearns
Customer Care Representative

If you guys are talking about the one back in spring, the music is from "A Series of Unfortunate events" movie. If you watch the end credits of "A Series..." you'll hear the song.

Now, if you're talking about the one that on air right now..... I'm looking for that too :(

-Unseen.

Hey guys,

I got the same message from tmn.ca as posted above by maximus...

I wrote them and gave them the specific movies in the exact order. Brokeback, memoirs, etc they wrote back and said it was an original compilation..

if anybody is able to record it let me know... Id love a copy too

Hi there - Just reading and I think I know the song your talking about. If it was featured in the TMN spot showing several movies, with ramdom words and pictures (images moving around to the rythym against a black background), then the song your looking for is called "Let go" by a group called Frou Frou. It's in the the soundtrack of one of the movies that was playing that month called Garden State. The only reason I was able to find it is because I happened to be watching the movie one night, and it came on during the credits :) Hope this helps.

Hey casper.. That song by frou frou was from the Spring. The strictly instrumental music that some people have been looking for is from the end of this summer/fall. In fact they are still using it now in November.

I spoke to somebody at tmn that knew exactly what i was talking about. The piece was created for tmn and is an original composition.

Back