Advertising

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Does anyone know where i can find a version of the new movie network commercial ( It features "let go" by frou frou.. the emotions of movies is at the end) online?

Status

Does any one know the name of the song used in the commercial used by the Movie Network currently running on television? I think it is called Let go. I have been searching the internet to no avail? Any info or suggestions as to where to find the info would be greatly appreciated!

Status

Default The Movie Network

Hi,

I'm looking for the song featured in the Movie Network's spring trailer.
    It's been playing for about a month now, and it shows several upcoming movies that are playing this month.
    It's sort of a classical, yet modern song.
    If anybody knows, please respond. Thanks!

Status

I am looking for that Music too. I was going crazy to find out where it came from. I sent an email to the Movie Network twice! to find out where it came from. They never replied. Worst come to words, I am thinking if anyone can record it like 5 times with a VCR then transfer the sound to a computer, or if somene has their cable hooked to their computer so they can watch TV on their computer monitor, then he/she can post it and we can download it. I mean I dont mind buying it if there is CD for it but if no one is willing to help then....

Status

Okay, so awhile ago (when The Movie Network would still be advertising Finding Neverland), they had a commercial, like they usually had, that would show all of the random movies that they will be playing on their channel... There was this song on it and it was unfamiliar to me.. It bothered me for awhile, then I forgot, but then I heard it on the radio in a public place last week and it is bothering me again lol.. So, if anyone can remember this commercial and tell me the song title, that'd be awesome... it was advertising their upcoming movies, and Finding Neverland was one of them... hmm... Thanks

Status

I just posted about a TMN commercial too... So I'm wondering if you guys are talking about the same thing I am.. It was advertising all diffreent movies, including Finding Neverland... ???