What is the Meaning of you Username ?

Well, I used to be a huge fan of Orgy a couple years back.

Before I really got into them, I listened to one of their most popular songs.

"Stitches".

That was too plain, so I decided to put another 's' word in front of it to make it sound catchy.

SexyStitches.

Rolls right off the tongue. :D

Originally posted by johnydangerous+May 15 2006, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johnydangerous @ May 15 2006, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ECWtotheXtreme@May 14 2006, 11:35 AM
mine is a tribute to ECW
so you are the smell of what the rock was cooking ! [/b][/quote]
God that sounds so gross.

He used a translator. I hope to God that's his excuse...:mellow:

:lol: Naw he was commenting about ECW's member title, which is something The Rock used to say all the time.

Yeah but, it's all scrambled...

It took me awhile to realize that he was saying "Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?"

"so you are the smell of what the rock was cooking !" I don't know what that is...:confused:

Oh haha sorry I didn't realize you knew the saying. I think he means to say it like "So, YOU'RE the smell that The Rock was cooking."

Oh yeah...I used to obsess over that man four about three years straight...damn he's sexy. It ain't nothing like seeing a fine ass dude running around in underwear for an hour or so...:naughty: damn...

Originally posted by dascoot@May 16 2006, 03:10 AM
Oh haha sorry I didn't realize you knew the saying. I think he means to say it like "So, YOU'RE the smell that The Rock was cooking."
This was exactly what i was saying...

btw i dont use a translator ... sorry for my bad english ...

i need some private session ...

*snort* OK here's your first lesson. It's Pig Latin. Repeat after me:

I-ay am-ay a-yay ork-day.

Nothing, sure coffee's good but i'm not really a fanatic of it. I couldn't think of anything, really. heh.

Back