The Hills

jlo23ez

Reaction score
Hey Mtv Has The New Trailer Up For the Show The Hills I Was Wondering If Anyone New The Song That Started at the Beginning Of The Trailer....If Anyone Knows Thanks

The Hills Trailer

Actually, the first song is "I Wanna Be" by Emma Roberts. But the voice sounds a little different, so it might be someone else singing it, but still the same song. Does anyone know what the song is at the end of the trailer? Some lyrics are "I gotta believe in me"

i really like this song in the commerical for The Hills on MTV.
its like "na na na na na na na na na na i gotta belive, i gotta belive in me.
oh my a new tomorrow give up yesterday"
im not sure about the last part.
i really like this song does anyone know what it is?

hey thanks is that a girl?
i girl sings it. i might post the link to view the commericial?
thanks though.

What was the song at the end of the trailer for MTV's The Hills that went like "na na na na na, na na na na na I gotta believe, i gotta believe in me.

it was at the end of the TRAILER. could anyone tell me?

thanks

This has finally been figured out! It's "Gotta Believe" by Bexy, here's a link to her myspace post about it. I don't know where it is available to downlad/buy yet.

I can't think of the song in the background. I think it MAY be by Pink, but at the moment I cannot think of any words... I will update with more words if I hear it again.

"U + Ur Hand" by Pink

Get it at Amazon.

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life

B)

If anyone else is interested, MTV is also using "Free For All" by Nick Nolan (Extreme Music) on ads for the Hills. "Chicken Chokin'" by Extreme Music is also being used on ads for The Hills Season 2 dvd.

i can't find anything on nick nolan. can anybody post up a website so i can get more info on the guy?

can someone help with another hills commercial song its not u+ur hand the song is by a guy and he says summer fling thats all i know

the commercial is about fat guys talking about heidi lc jason and spencer and they talk onlineish (lol lmao rofl etc)

please help

Does anyone know the song to the previews of the THE HILLS It goes something like, "She's just not a pretty young thing"
Please help.

Ok there is a song that is playing during a trailer for the Hills and it is the one on MTV where the three guys are talking about BFF's on the show and it has lyrics with "she's just a pretty young thing" If anyone knows the song it would be awsome
Thanx

wanted this song so bad too. finally found it. its called "I Want to Have Your Baby" by Team Facelift

Back