Entourage

aquanator313

Reaction score
so lately HBO has been playing a promo commercial for the return of Entourage this june. in the commercial all the boys are on a roller coaster. i'm DYING to know what the song is in the background...if anyone knows who it is that would be awesome! thanks!

the tune you are looking for is obie trice "since you wanna know" off of 2nd rounds on me album.

That's the song from the promo? I'll have to see it again. I know that song but I guess it didn't register... <_<

Does anyone know the song that plays during the rollercoaster fall in the promo for the new Entourage season? Thanks in advance for any help.

Rock song in background. the whole ad is about Johnny Drama, anyone gots some help?

the third season of the show Enrourage!!...does anyone watch it???...if anyone manages to find out the song in the trailer plaese post it!!!

thans for the help!!

cheers :D

hey whats the song in the new entourage promo on hbo, the one with the white cars, and the billboards of the cast, its a rap song and its starts like this "get money new money"

thx

Yeah, this is directly from a post from HBO.com:

"Travis Barker Remixes Rich Boy's "Throw Some D's"
As Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker continues to increase his "down with hip-hop" profile, he has recently produced a remix for Rich Boy's "Throw Some D's". The remix is a pumped up rock version of the new crunk classic, featuring the same vocals as the original, now with heavy power chord guitars, and of course, the hard hitting drums he is known for. The remix was released to radio this past week. "

I was wondering if any of the Entourage fans in the UK have seen the advert on ITV2 advertising their 'Entourage Week' (which is running through this week).

If so, could anyone tell me the name of the song used in the advert? All help would be much appreciated!

What is the song in the video? It is a rap song and it looks like Wyclef is in it.

TIA for any and all help! :)

Can anyone tell me the song they use in the Entourage promos for the new season? I'm pretty sure the song uses a sample from 50 Cent's "In Da Club."

Entourage (Season 8) promos

Can anyone tell me the artist from the song used on this promo?

Back