ADD babble anyone...

Caren H

Oh, joy...
Reaction score
Pink still calls herself pink but, her hair isn't...pink anymore? Sellout!!!! :angry:

Sellout! All of em! Boo. So what do you think of the new dudes here?

ADD kicked in: the ice cubes are working!! :woo:

ERMMm...no...what's up with the guys and threesomes? That is not appealing to ladies. Most of 'em anyway.

All the boobs and booties they can grab, all for them, to conquer. It's the natural hunter in them I guess. To obtain all the ladies as possible. Two in the bed is a dream come true for them, well most of them.

Wow...I can't believe I thought like a man for a second... :blink:

:lol: Moving on:

What did you wear today?

Uh, Hard Rock of Baltimore t-shirt and workout pants ( I didn't workout though <_<) and flippity-flops. :peace:

Haha, I don't work out... :lol: I walk around a cineplex theater with three levels all day. Nice exercise... ;)

I had on a black vintage fit t-shirt on that said "Foot to Face" in white and red writing with a guy kicking another guy in the chin! :woo: Along with some faded jeans and some black nike's.

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People. :woo:

Before I got here and discovered how many people love him, I thought my friend Jaimmie was insane for constantly talking about him...But I get it now.. :lol:

Oohh!! My friend Jamie is a guy! Yep, and he's skinny and tall. Imagine a black version of Napoleon Dynamite! :woo:

Originally posted by Caren H@May 9 2006, 12:19 AM
Oohh!! My friend Jamie is a guy! Yep, and he's skinny and tall. Imagine a black version of Napoleon Dynamite! :woo:
:lol: :lol:

Jaimmie is my hair guru. She does the most awesome things to my hair. And hers too. Like bleach blonde on top and dark brown/almost black underneath on her hair. But I don't think she can do that anymore. She's pregnant.... :unsure:

Yep, twin was my hair guru but, now she's pregnant and evil...so I hope I can get her to do it today... :unsure:

Give a peace offering of chocolate and then proceed to ask kindly if she could do your hair... :lol:

Experience? :lol:

Eh, she won't fall for that...maybe pizza will work... :ermm:

Pizza in the morning?? Well she is pregnant... :blink: Good luck with that.. :lol: My favorite movie from last year was The 40-Year Old Virgin. Steve Carell=comic genius. Catherine Keener=Chameleon Hall of Fame. (She was also Harper Lee in Capote last year and finished Friends With Money with Jennifer Aniston and Frances McDormand)

Back