Corean and Erin's Late Night Discussion Sessions

IT was misty out today, so it when flat...I have to do it over again because I don't want to look like trash... :lol:

O they're gonna be :angry: with us...we're still newbie-ish...
Don't you do your hair everyday? I hafta. It does the stringy flat against my head thing after I sleep on it.

As in wash it everyday? Okay, this is my hair type. If I wash my hair everyday like others do, I'll look like Beyonce' on GoldMember and that's not a pretty sight.

I don't know if this applies to all African American's but, it sure does to me. I have what do my family call it? I have straight out slave hair, nappy ass hair. So, every five days, I wash it, deep conditioner, blow dry, then get it flat ironed with a very HOT ceramic flat iron that straightens the worst's of hairs. Then, for the rest of the week, I wrap my hair so it'll last and I can continue to look like Beyonce' when she' looking good.

PIZZA PARTY! :woo: Pepperoni and we have Pineapple, and olives and sausage for some peoples, and that dessert pizza Garret had a few nights ago... :)

QUOTE (sickboy @ May 7 2006, 02:14 PM)
i would hate to be in an interrogation room with space cataz and ecwtotheextreme.
it would be nothing but a constant bombardment of questions and when i would try to answer one question from one, the other one would fire off another question.
kind of like the way they post threads on this forum.
non-stop.

I'm ready to marry you. That's true love.
LOokey Corean. See what he wrote about them. *lurves*

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I saw that yesterday...I think he's pretty much did all the damage there...

Originally posted by Caren H@May 8 2006, 11:40 PM
As in wash it everyday? Okay, this is my hair type. If I wash my hair everyday like others do, I'll look like Beyonce' on GoldMember and that's not a pretty sight.

I don't know if this applies to all African American's but, it sure does to me. I have what do my family call it? I have straight out slave hair, nappy ass hair. So, every five days, I wash it, deep conditioner, blow dry, then get it flat ironed with a very HOT ceramic flat iron that straightens the worst's of hairs. Then, for the rest of the week, I wrap my hair so it'll last and I can continue to look like Beyonce' when she' looking good.
So don't they say you have Indian in you if your hair is not nappy? My hair is to delicate to flatiron I think. It's fine literally like baby hair. Coloring it helps fatten it up kinda. But the ends are not so much pretty. Hair trimmery would help. *schedules appt with Corean*

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 9 2006, 02:50 AM
So don't they say you have Indian in you if your hair is not nappy? My hair is to delicate to flatiron I think. It's fine literally like baby hair. Coloring it helps fatten it up kinda. But the ends are not so much pretty. Hair trimmery would help. *schedules appt with Corean*
Indian... :lol: EVERY black girl says that when their hair is nice and fine. Most of the time, it's just a fresh perm and their bullshiting. And sometimes they do have "Indian" in their family, or another culture for that matter.

I do have Cherokee indian in my line and my hair still is naturally unruly, frizzy and thick as hell. So, I get perms every 3-4 months. You wouldn't know that if you saw me in person though.

Tommorow around 10nish sounds okay?

10 is good. I have to go to my uncle's woodworking business where the family keeps all their crap and move our stuff out. That's at 12. I hafta get dirty/dusty/moldy. EWWww. We also have to push out the 72 VW Beetle. It hasn't been driven in 10 years. *The Dan with Jazzhands* (for Melissa) :heart:

That sounds mildly fun...aside from the moldy, getting dirty part. OH! In teen yrs? Wow... :eek:

The tabs are Feb '96. And someone dropped something on the windshield so it has a small chip in it. :!@#$: Idiots. :angry:

No. Can't do that. It was just an accident. They were letting us stash our stuff there free of charge for 10 years and this was his business space. Other than that the car looks great. Baby blue with a black soft top. So much fun in the summertime. Lots of great stories with that car.. :)

*putting sniper gun away* Okay then :)

The car sounds cool, and with lots of good memories huh?

Yeah, you're not getting very far post-wise dear.. just let me know when you wanna go to bed. It's only 12 here.

:lol: I'm good, maybe thirty more minutes then I'm drooling...

Woo Jazzhand Dan! *\o/*

I can't wash my hair every day either, I do every other or every 3 days. Winter I might be able to get away with it, but if I washed it every day this time of year my honky-fro would develop its own gravitational pull.

:woo: We have more peoples tonight!!!I'm trying to get her to 2000 posts... :naughty:

Back