VW Passat Volkswagon megaphones

ModestMse

Reaction score
Hello all, decided to sign up for this webpage to see if anyone knows anything about a VW PASSAT commercial I just viewed. The commercial has a really nice electronic song playing in the background while a couple in a car drives through the streets while people scream at them using megaphones. At the end of the commercial the girl in the car throws out a megaphone out of the passenger side window. Please if you can...help me out! Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the music is great. I could not believe nobody even responded to my question. However, I did only see the commercial once before, and have not seen it again on TV since. I really want to know who it is though...hoping that this bump will lead to more responses.

Hey all, just found a copy of the commercial which may lead to more responses and guesses as to what this song is. Thanks in advance...

Hello all, decided to sign up for this webpage to see if anyone knows anything about a VW PASSAT commercial I just viewed. The commercial has a really nice electronic song playing in the background while a couple in a car drives through the streets while people scream at them using megaphones. At the end of the commercial the girl in the car throws out a megaphone out of the passenger side window. Please if you can...help me out! Thanks in advance.

Hey all, i actually meant to ask about the Eos commercial, not the Passat, but thanks strachanio, that is the song i was looking for

What about the one where the chick beeps the car in front of them and a man steps out to confront, only to walk right past to the car behind them. They couple makes a quick escape. It's part of the whole "lowest ego emissions" campaign.
Is the song in that ad the same, i.e., Dallas Guild?

Back