Apple iPod Love Train

vanessa flores

Reaction score
hey theres a song i can't find from the new ipod commercial ... the background is like a pink blue orange tye dye... if its already been asked then just send the link. if not if you coudl help that woud lbe great. thanksk

If it's the one I'm thinking you're talking about ( I just saw it about ten minutes ago), it's the band Wolfmother and the song is "Love Train." :eek:k:

Wolfmother in an iPod commercial! What's the world coming to!

There is a new ipod commerical I've heard with the trademark dancing sihlouette and psychadeclic, swirly-colored background. The song playing in the background says something like "love train" several times. Does anyone know what song this is? Thanks so much!

So they have this new commercial (One i've never seen before) and I saw it fo rthe first tiem last ngiht and I really would like to know what it i (Who its by and the title).

Their arent any really specific details, just this happens to be the first iPod commercial i've seen that in the background of shaded people are a lot of funky crazy moving colors, very addicting and attracting.

If anyone can help, itd be greatly appreciated =)

I believe the song you're looking for is ...

Wolfmother - "Love Train"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

alright. i need the music playing in the new iTunes/iPod commercial with all the funky psychedelic colors and the silhouettes of people listening to their music. its a rock song, dont have any lyrics for you as usual

thanks

hey they just played an ipod commercial with a cool rock song in it. all i could make out from the lyrics was ..."different faces an different places..." anyone have any ideas what song or artist that was? sounded kind of like white stripes?

Back