Nike Football "Make the Ball Happy"

bump. they really should make it easier for us to find names of awesome ad songs

I emailed nike about last week and they said they couldnt find the name of the song at the time but they were working on it. I've done this before for another song and they said the same thing and eventually gave me my answer so as soon as i get my response from nike I'll share the make the ball happy song.

Originally posted by koshy2000@Mar 25 2006, 04:12 PM
this is one of the happiest songs out there and i would really like to find out what its called.

here is the link:

http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/...#,us;jogatv,6,0
It's "Guerreiro", the opening track by Curumin from their album "Achados E Perdidos".

"'Achados E Perdidos' opens with lilting samba guitar and the playful, noisy percussion of batucada before giving way to a thick drum break, skronky, jet-exhasut synths and lovely vocals." - URB 2005

It's a very nice album!

wingo

does anyone know the song playing in the nike football add called joga chain invite. it starts off with eric cantona kicking the ball to ronaldinho and then it gets kicked around through all different places and then returns to cantona. its a really catchy song and any help would be great.

does anyone know the song which is playing in the ad where the brazil soccer team is kicking a soccer ball around the change rooms and then they all get into a team huddle and then they take the field.

No its not holmes. Thats different.

The song your looking for is called Guerreiro by Curumin. I run the biggest music forum on Joga.com

Thanks I have been looking for this, by the way there are two versions of that commercial.......And both songs are listed, thanks.

Does anyone know what song is played in the commercial where two kids are playing in the dirt and start picking pro soccer stars to play with them? Its just the beat bangin ain't no singing or rapping just the beat, cool beat. Thanks in advanced.

Originally posted by WTS@Jun 10 2006, 02:51 PM
(...)

Does anyone know what song is played in the commercial where two kids are playing in the dirt and start picking pro soccer stars to play with them? Its just the beat bangin ain't no singing or rapping just the beat, cool beat. Thanks in advanced.
it's for Adidas and it was already answered :blink:

was flipping through the channels last night while Brazil played Australia on the World Cup. A commercial came on for Nike Soccer (but not on the network that was broadcasting the game). The commercial had clips of the Brazilian team with an incredible theme song. Very rumba, Brazilian, but with a modern ambient twist. Male lead vocal. Any help?
Thanks!
~ Kevin

Back